Jupiter 416BL Pocket Reviews

Jupiter 416BL Pocket
Jupiter 416BL Pocket

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Excellent value for the money.”

Written on: 19/03/2009 by Jazzer (2 reviews written)

Excellent value for the money.
I am on my second one (silver plated) although the sound seems slightly brighter on my older laquered model.
Why pay the price for a Benge, you won't notice any difference! In my opinion, Slightly difficult for young hands to hold comfortably. I normally play a Yamaha trumpet -cornet as well as Conn, Olds and Besson models, but always carry the Jupiter in the car.

My pupils love it and my eldest granddaughter started to play trumpet on this model.

Buy one!… Read Full Review

“Sounds great & plays in tune with itself. Free gig bag...”

Written on: 30/01/2008 by pro trumpet (2 reviews written)

Sounds great & plays in tune with itself. Free gig bag & excellent warranty. Best pocket trumpet for the money I own it! There are better pocket trumpets out there but you'd have to pay 2 to 3 times more… Read Full Review