Full Auto Reviews

• Graphics

Full Auto - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Full Auto

Full Auto

“Mostly I just enjoy playing Full Auto with my brother....”

Written on: 21/07/2007 by boondocksaint (27 reviews written)

Mostly I just enjoy playing Full Auto with my brother. It's fun having little battles. I love they visuals in this game the company did such a good job at making it look like you're actually going 100 miles an hour. And the weapons in the game are great. Only problem is if you crash once you're pretty much going to get passed by every one else but its not too hard to get back to first… Read Full Review

“I decided to give the Full Auto XBox game a try after...”

Written on: 02/04/2006 by Jonno (31 reviews written)

I decided to give the Full Auto XBox game a try after being sent it from my online rental company. It was low down on my list (#8), so I was quite surprised to receive it. Anyway, after starting the game, I noticed that the graphics were nice, but not brilliant. After a few hours of play, I got quite bored of the game and decided to try it out online. Online, this game can be very addictive, although the career mode can get a little repetitive. I personally wouldn't spend £50 on this game, but… Read Full Review