Chanel Nail Polish Reviews

Summary

Le Vernis Nail Colour.

''Classic and trend-defining shades from the runways of Paris. State-of-the-art formula strengthens and moisturizes nails as it delivers long-wearing, high-shine, chip-resistant colour. Applies evenly without streaking.''

Chanel Nail Polish - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Chanel Nail Polish

Chanel Nail Polish

“I will try this Chanel polish again and if the results...”

Written on: 11/08/2008 by zjcollins (1 review written)

I will try this Chanel polish again and if the results are still not perfect (as I would expect for the price) I will be taking back to the store where I bought it under the premise of 'not fit for purpose'. I assume the paler colours are better and easier to apply as most people are very positive about Chanel polishes. I think I was just disappointed as after deciding to treat myself, and expecting wonderful results, I was a bit miffed… Read Full Review

Ambystoma's Response to 391185_zjcollins's Review

Written on: 18/04/2012

I had the same experience with Mimosa, the pale yellow with gold/multi microshimmer. It's a streakfest, and takes about 4 coats to look even. The only way I can wear it is 2 coats over 1 or 2 coats of a neutral beige or pink shade - then you get bottle colour without the patchiness. I'd give another colour a go since a lot of people like them, but only a LE "it" colour, not one I could find a better formula of for quarter the price!

Rebeccagoller's Response to 391185_zjcollins's Review

Written on: 02/04/2013

Yeah I agree it would look much better with 2 or more coats.
<a href="http://iloveno1.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=59_67_85">Nail Products Suppliers</a>

Read 2 Comments

“I heard about Chanel nail polish on a TV programme and...”

Written on: 31/12/2007 by jenjam (1 review written)

I heard about Chanel nail polish on a TV programme and they described this polish as being incredibly hard wearing and long lasting so I thought I would give it a shot. I generally don't wear nail polish on my finger nails (aside from clear or very very pale pink) as it often looks tacky on me. I chose the colour (organdy a vibrant pink) after trying it in the shop and hoping it would suit me and not look 'tacky.'
As soon as I got home I tried this on and found 2 coats gave a lovely funky pink… Read Full Review

“Chanel nail polish, like Chanel makeup in general, is...”

Written on: 22/12/2003 by spook (48 reviews written)

Chanel nail polish, like Chanel makeup in general, is a brilliant product. It comes in luscious colours in a variety of finishes (shiny, opaque, frosty, etc.) and, when applied in a thin coat, goes on smoothy and dries quite quickly. The downside is you will have to apply 2-3 coats as a result. The polish costs a bomb, but, it lasts forever so you will get to use up the whole bottle, which you will want to do because it's relatively hard-wearing too… Read Full Review