Car Data Checks.com Reviews - checks.com

• Customer service

Car Data Checks.com - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I used Car Data Checks.com when I bough my BMW from a...”

Written on: 09/05/2006 by rhemming (1 review written)

I used Car Data Checks.com when I bough my BMW from a trader. When I viewed the car the dealer showed me an HPI check done from the Autotrader but it was difficult to understand so I did my own. It showed that the car still had finance owing and the total history of the private plate on the car at the time. Even though I did the check online I received a telephone call shortly after to highlight all the risks to me and what I should ask from the garage. I bought the car after the garage had… Read Full Review

“Excellent service from Car Data Checks.com, one to...”

Written on: 08/02/2006 by mark duffy (2 reviews written)

Excellent service from Car Data Checks.com, one to save in the favourites… Read Full Review

“Completely free vehicle id lookup, Car Data Checks.com...”

Written on: 06/02/2006 by goodthinkingbatman (1 review written)

Completely free vehicle id lookup, Car Data Checks.com will also tell you how many former keepers the car has had. Most useful if you're scouting for cars in the Autotrader or ebay i.e a newish car with a high ammount of owners can mean there are hidden stories or problems and it's worth checking the car is actually on the DVLA system before wasting too much time… Read Full Review