Respisense Buzz Reviews

Respisense Buzz - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Respisense Buzz

“Johne510”

written by hoMcCabe440 on 07/06/2014

You produced some decent points there. I looked on the net to the problem and discovered many people goes together with along along with your web site. eddedgdfdbka

“Buying this product was a waste of my money. It easily...”

written by VivianDavidson on 04/06/2014

Buying this product was a waste of my money. It easily slipped off my babies nappy, it often buzzed for no reason frightening us all and when I needed to buy a battery for it they could not be got easily (like in the supermarket) I quit using it and purchased a different brand which I am 100% happy with. Save your money and don't purchase this product unlike me.

“I have used this one my now 2 year old and am again...”

written by mommy423 on 13/02/2010

I have used this one my now 2 year old and am again using it. BEST thing I ever bought. I love it and the customer service is amazing. The answer questions well and go above and beyond for their customers. The trick with the alarms is to put a onsie on them and then you don't get false alarms. It works everywhere which is a major bonus and although I have angel care as well for in the crib I would gladly give up anything else I have purchased for this. It is the one item I can't go without. I can't say enough good things about the respisence moniter. I didn't have one with my 10 year old and if I had I would have been a much more relazed mommy. Totally recommend it.

“We couldnt have slept without these Respisense Buzz -...”

written by on 06/06/2009

We couldnt have slept without these Respisense Buzz - our twin boys had some breathing difficulties as they were 2 months premature and in special care for 5 wks. When they cam e home they wore them at all times. They now wear them for naps and at night. They have only ever alarmed when there has been a possible problem and we have on one occasion had to shake our baby awake. We strongly believe these monitiors may have prevented a possible sleep apnoea situation. Why wouldnt you buy one???

“We couldn't have slept without respisense buzz - our...”

written by on 06/06/2009

We couldn't have slept without respisense buzz - our twin boys had some breathing difficulties as they were 2 months premature and in special care for 5 wks. When they came home they wore them all the time. Now they wear them for naps and at night. They have only ever alarmed when there has been a possible situation and we have on one occasion had to shake our baby awake. We strongly believe these monitors may have prevented a possible apnoea situation. Why wouldnt you buy one????
Monitore purchased from website www.respisense.co.uk

“This respinsense buzz monitor works brilliantly. I...”

written by rstea on 23/04/2009

This respinsense buzz monitor works brilliantly. I have had it for 9 months and the batteries just ran out (I dont use it at night only for day naps, as I use an Angelcare monitor at night). They dont state when you buy it a battery REPLACE COSTS £23 AND TAKES 4-6 WEEKS! Or you can part exchange for £47 and get a new one in 2 working days. I think this is really taking advantage. Brilliant product but i dont think the man who invented it for his triplets would have waited 4-6 weeks! I would recommend it highly but only if you can afford the replacement.

“I wouldn't be without one. The Respinsense Buzz...”

written by on 17/03/2009

I wouldn't be without one. The Respinsense Buzz monitors breathing, can be used anywhere, portable, alarms and stimulates, flashes and sounds

“For the amount of money I paid for Respisense Buzz. i...”

written by p1patty on 11/03/2009

For the amount of money I paid for Respisense Buzz. i would off want it to work 100%.
I was expecting the alarm to go off when my baby was in trouble, NOT all the time throughtout the night.
I have not had a good night sleep since I bought, however I keep enduring the pain of interrupted sleep for my baby's sake (just in case).

“Idea is good but mine goes off constantly and I tested...”

☆☆☆☆☆

written by denton1 on 07/11/2008

Idea is good but mine goes off constantly and I tested it a few times on other people and it keeps alarming. Rubbish, biggest wast money I've ever spent.

Nick81's Response to 416011_denton1's Review

Written on: 16/01/2009

If it was faulty, why not just send it back and get it replaced? I've had 2 of them - 1 of them had a battery problem after 4 months, and they replaced it with minimum fuss and very promptly - no charge.

“The Respisense Buzz saved my child. When it went on...”

written by on 31/07/2008

The Respisense Buzz saved my child. When it went on she was in apnea. I have used it until she was 13 months. I strongly recommend it.

“Our Respisense Buzz Baby Monitor goes everywhere we...”

written by on 17/01/2008

Our Respisense Buzz Baby Monitor goes everywhere we go. It's very simple to use and the battery lasts for a year and can be replaced. I think this product is very good and would be even better if the clip was redesigned.

“Respisense Buzz baby monitor is a brilliant nifty...”

written by on 11/01/2008

Respisense Buzz baby monitor is a brilliant nifty device. Works for my twins

“It works perfect, I get to sleep at night and my...”

written by MARY1972 on 20/12/2007

It works perfect, I get to sleep at night and my daughter is safer bought my Respisense monitor from their website, recommend this baby monitor.

“In theory the Respisense Buzz baby monitor would bring...”

written by valeriebauer1979 on 03/09/2007

In theory the Respisense Buzz baby monitor would bring peace of mind. Unfortunately, my unit broke after the first month! The lights would light up indicating battery/unit was working, but it wouldn't detect movement on baby's tummy, and WOULD NOT SOUND THE ALARM!
I am taking it back and requesting a new one - hopefully this broken unit was just a fluke, as I would love to have one that worked properly!

“The monitor works brilliantly. I would recommend it...”

written by lindseypenalver on 08/01/2007

The monitor works brilliantly. I would recommend it to everybody. It's much better than a cot mattress breathing monitor because you don't have to remember to switch it on and off in the middle of the night when you wake up to feed your baby.

I'd pay a fortune for the peace of mind it gives, and the Respisense Buzz baby monitor cost less than £90...a bargain!

“Respisense Buzz review - As we know as parents, peace...”

written by dadto2 on 06/02/2006

Respisense Buzz review - As we know as parents, peace of mind when it comes to our babies is priceless. With all the information we are given about Cot Death it is very hard not to worry about it. When I first saw this monitor on tv I was sceptical, but I got one anyway. It did do what it said it would with regard to the breathing monitoring. Fortunately I haven't had to test the Tummy Tickle on my child as far as I know, but it did work when I did a test on it, and I'm just reassured knowing it's there.