Reg4Vehicles www.r4v.co.uk

Reg4Vehicles www.r4v.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Reg4Vehicles www.r4v.co.uk

“10/10 Very fast”

written by 353Kelleher on 13/03/2022

10/10 Service, Purchased plate around 1pm and it’s already ready to be put on car

“A STAR Company”

written by MadelineBates on 12/05/2020

A STAR Company I cant thank the person I dealt with enough for going that extra mile and making this process so simple. She even registered and taxed my car for me. I would recommend this company to everyone. Thank you once again. Like I said I will definitely buy one for my son from you.

Click here to buy Car & Motorbike Accessories on Amaon

“Thanks guys so easy and cheap!”

written by 228Daniels on 26/01/2020

Saw an advert on Facebook and followed the link. Saw a plate and rang up after they replied to my email. Bought the plate on Monday afternoon and plates arrived Wednesday morning. Got the email confirmation that I could display the number on Thursday morning. Brilliant service and very affordable price.

Click here to buy Car & Motorbike Accessories on Amaon

“Best number plate supplier in the UK. ”

written by Jakei1953 on 04/01/2019

As always fast,reliable and professional service everytime. By far the cheapest number plate suppliers I've come across. This is the third time using this company and I wouldn't go anywhere else. I highly recommend anyone thinking about buying a number plate to check out their website. And with plates starting as low as £20 It's more affordable than you think......

Click here to buy Car & Motorbike Accessories on Amaon

“Excellent fast service ”

written by Crossaxer on 20/11/2018

Fast service hassle free, would recommend to anyone looking buy a plate, the lady who assisted me could not have been more helpful, I will definitely use you again, thanks for the help

“Dreadful service ”

written by Mark213 on 23/08/2018

Horrible company, if it is a company. I’m one of the lucky ones I eventually got my plate after waiting ages and when I finally got to talk with the rude aggressive women I paid another £150 and the plate was ready that evening!!!!! Please do not use them. They will take your money and ignore you .

“Cover Plate ”

written by dsheldonhadley77 on 13/07/2018

I am returning customer. The first transfer I had I had no issues. This time there was a slight delay which has been dealt with speedily once brought to attention. My plate is on the vehicle now (within a few hours) Thanks again.

Click here to buy Car & Motorbike Accessories on Amaon

“Iurge you. PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY they will...”

written by Ballard383 on 23/06/2018

Iurge you. PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY they will take your money and promise you your plate or retension cert within 21-28 days. this most definatly will not happen.. They will say that they have forwarded the paper work (and fee) to the DVLA which of coarse they have not. They will then blaim the DVLA for the delay . If you contact the DVLA you will find that they no nothing about it and most lilely the number you have bought will still be registered to another vehicle. Three mounth later you will still not have recieved anything. R4V relies on the fact that nobody wants to no your complaint. PLEASE DONT LINE THE POCKET OF THESE PEOPLE

Click here to buy Car & Motorbike Accessories on Amaon

“Fast and efficient service, made transfer as smooth as...”

written by ValentinaDominguez106 on 10/03/2018

Great communication, easy to follow instructions, long with fast email responses

“Awful Experience”

written by Brock297 on 04/03/2018

Having saw a number I liked on their website I proceeded to buy it and at this stage everything ran smoothly. However after taking the payment of over £800 I waited for my paperwork to arrive. After 3 months they eventually told me (after ringing them 3 times per week for a month) that the number plate was not available!! They offered me various other number plates which I did not want and they kept taking my number and promising to ring back but never did! Now I am sitting 5 months later and they still have my car log book and my money and I am no further forward. Do not deal with these people. An awful experience!

“Very quick”

written by Bryantvl387 on 12/02/2018

Purchased number plate was a bit worried after reading reviews but it could not have gone any smoother from purchase to getting cert and dvla paperwork everything took a week Excellent service from the staff also asked questions that were answered straight away even if they were stupid Thanks GREAT

“PROFFESSIONLISM WITH COURTESY”

written by Churchio226 on 19/11/2017

I have what's called a 'Classic' Mini. A cherished Mini Mayfair. For my Birthday I decided to personalise it with a Plate no one else will have, so began to look at all the various companies which offer this service. Not sure why but I felt that your company would provide the high quality I expect. I was not disappointed. I was guided through the process, by staff who were helpful, friendly, did not patronise me when I asked what probably seemed to them, silly questions. And recently when I began to ask what was happening because I hadn't heard anything. The person I dealt with pursued my request for the information, provided the answer and brought the change over of my new plate to a satisfactory conclusion earlier this afternoon. 17/11/17. Yours with loads of appreciation.

“new number plates ”

written by ShyannRegan275 on 26/08/2017

Excellent product, brilliant quality, fast service, 100% would recommend to anyone , everything is perfect nothing to dislike

“A1 service from r4v”

written by JanePowers on 28/06/2017

First time ref transfer for me. The service was friendly helpful and very professional. The website is very user friendly and telephone support staff provide excellent backup and service. Many thanks to them in my transaction.

Click here to buy Car & Motorbike Accessories on Amaon

“very satisfied customer ”

written by RyleighMcDermott on 13/06/2017

What a pleasure it was to deal with your company, very polite and helpful from start to finish, can't recommend you enough

“Spot on service”

written by Valeria211 on 11/06/2017

First time I have purchased a plate and these guys made it very easy with no fuss and went above and beyond. Pick a plate on line, pay for it, send V5C and V317 and wait for eV948 and new V5C to come back. They always answered the phone and emailed promptly, just can't fault them, superb.

“Very happy”

written by Maximoy171 on 18/05/2017

Very helpful, answered all my questions. It was a perfect gift for my daughter, I would use them again in the future.

Click here to buy Car & Motorbike Accessories on Amaon

“Always answered emails quickly”

written by on 10/05/2017

Very pleased with the service. Kept us updated at all stages.

Click here to buy Car & Motorbike Accessories on Amaon

“Always answered emails quickly”

written by on 10/05/2017

Very pleased with the service. Kept us updated at all stages.

“what a load of stress”

written by Leannak174 on 05/05/2017

dealt with them, took over two months to transfer everybodys fault but theirs had to contact credit card company and dvla before i got it sorted.the man who answered the phone was abnoxious finally offered refund then this denied woman soso but didnt seem to push things im glad it was only a cheap plate.this was the second time ive had issues but thought id give the benefit but never again.watch out for small print as he kept saying you cant complain until 180 day delay..CRAP AVOID wish i had...

Buy Products