Reg4Vehicles Reviews - www.r4v.co.uk

Reg4Vehicles www.r4v.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Reg4Vehicles www.r4v.co.uk

Reg4Vehicles www.r4v.co.uk

“10/10 Very fast”

Written on: 13/03/2022 by 353Kelleher (1 review written)

10/10 Service, Purchased plate around 1pm and it’s already ready to be put on car

“A STAR Company”

Written on: 12/05/2020 by MadelineBates (1 review written)

A STAR Company I cant thank the person I dealt with enough for going that extra mile and making this process so simple. She even registered and taxed my car for me. I would recommend this company to everyone. Thank you once again. Like I said I will definitely buy one for my son from you.

Click here to buy Car & Motorbike Accessories on Amaon

“Thanks guys so easy and cheap!”

Written on: 26/01/2020 by 228Daniels (1 review written)

Saw an advert on Facebook and followed the link. Saw a plate and rang up after they replied to my email. Bought the plate on Monday afternoon and plates arrived Wednesday morning. Got the email confirmation that I could display the number on Thursday morning. Brilliant service and very affordable price.

Click here to buy Car & Motorbike Accessories on Amaon

“Best number plate supplier in the UK. ”

Written on: 04/01/2019 by Jakei1953 (1 review written)

As always fast,reliable and professional service everytime. By far the cheapest number plate suppliers I've come across. This is the third time using this company and I wouldn't go anywhere else. I highly recommend anyone thinking about buying a number plate to check out their website. And with plates starting as low as £20 It's more affordable than you think......

Click here to buy Car & Motorbike Accessories on Amaon

“Excellent fast service ”

Written on: 20/11/2018 by Crossaxer (1 review written)

Fast service hassle free, would recommend to anyone looking buy a plate, the lady who assisted me could not have been more helpful, I will definitely use you again, thanks for the help

“Dreadful service ”

Written on: 23/08/2018 by Mark213 (1 review written)

Horrible company, if it is a company. I’m one of the lucky ones I eventually got my plate after waiting ages and when I finally got to talk with the rude aggressive women I paid another £150 and the plate was ready that evening!!!!! Please do not use them. They will take your money and ignore you .

“Cover Plate ”

Written on: 13/07/2018 by dsheldonhadley77 (1 review written)

I am returning customer. The first transfer I had I had no issues. This time there was a slight delay which has been dealt with speedily once brought to attention. My plate is on the vehicle now (within a few hours) Thanks again.

Click here to buy Car & Motorbike Accessories on Amaon

“Iurge you. PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY they will...”

Written on: 23/06/2018 by Ballard383 (1 review written)

Iurge you. PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY they will take your money and promise you your plate or retension cert within 21-28 days. this most definatly will not happen.. They will say that they have forwarded the paper work (and fee) to the DVLA which of coarse they have not. They will then blaim the DVLA for the delay . If you contact the DVLA you will find that they no nothing about it and most lilely the number you have bought will still be registered to another vehicle. Three mounth later you will still not have recieved anything. R4V relies on the fact that nobody wants to no your complaint. PLEASE DONT LINE THE POCKET OF THESE PEOPLE

Click here to buy Car & Motorbike Accessories on Amaon

“Fast and efficient service, made transfer as smooth as...”

Written on: 10/03/2018 by ValentinaDominguez106 (1 review written)

Great communication, easy to follow instructions, long with fast email responses

“Awful Experience”

Written on: 04/03/2018 by Brock297 (1 review written)

Having saw a number I liked on their website I proceeded to buy it and at this stage everything ran smoothly. However after taking the payment of over £800 I waited for my paperwork to arrive. After 3 months they eventually told me (after ringing them 3 times per week for a month) that the number plate was not available!! They offered me various other number plates which I did not want and they kept taking my number and promising to ring back but never did! Now I am sitting 5 months later and they still have my car log book and my money and I am no further forward. Do not deal with these people. An awful experience!

“Very quick”

Written on: 12/02/2018 by Bryantvl387 (1 review written)

Purchased number plate was a bit worried after reading reviews but it could not have gone any smoother from purchase to getting cert and dvla paperwork everything took a week Excellent service from the staff also asked questions that were answered straight away even if they were stupid Thanks GREAT

“PROFFESSIONLISM WITH COURTESY”

Written on: 19/11/2017 by Churchio226 (1 review written)

I have what's called a 'Classic' Mini. A cherished Mini Mayfair. For my Birthday I decided to personalise it with a Plate no one else will have, so began to look at all the various companies which offer this service. Not sure why but I felt that your company would provide the high quality I expect. I was not disappointed. I was guided through the process, by staff who were helpful, friendly, did not patronise me when I asked what probably seemed to them, silly questions. And recently when I began to ask what was happening because I hadn't heard anything. The person I dealt with pursued my request for the information, provided the answer and brought the change over of my new plate to a satisfactory conclusion earlier this afternoon. 17/11/17. Yours with loads of appreciation.

“new number plates ”

Written on: 26/08/2017 by ShyannRegan275 (1 review written)

Excellent product, brilliant quality, fast service, 100% would recommend to anyone , everything is perfect nothing to dislike

“A1 service from r4v”

Written on: 28/06/2017 by JanePowers (1 review written)

First time ref transfer for me. The service was friendly helpful and very professional. The website is very user friendly and telephone support staff provide excellent backup and service. Many thanks to them in my transaction.

Click here to buy Car & Motorbike Accessories on Amaon

“very satisfied customer ”

Written on: 13/06/2017 by RyleighMcDermott (1 review written)

What a pleasure it was to deal with your company, very polite and helpful from start to finish, can't recommend you enough

“Spot on service”

Written on: 11/06/2017 by Valeria211 (1 review written)

First time I have purchased a plate and these guys made it very easy with no fuss and went above and beyond. Pick a plate on line, pay for it, send V5C and V317 and wait for eV948 and new V5C to come back. They always answered the phone and emailed promptly, just can't fault them, superb.

“Very happy”

Written on: 18/05/2017 by Maximoy171 (1 review written)

Very helpful, answered all my questions. It was a perfect gift for my daughter, I would use them again in the future.

Click here to buy Car & Motorbike Accessories on Amaon

“Always answered emails quickly”

Written on: 10/05/2017

Very pleased with the service. Kept us updated at all stages.

Click here to buy Car & Motorbike Accessories on Amaon

“Always answered emails quickly”

Written on: 10/05/2017

Very pleased with the service. Kept us updated at all stages.

“what a load of stress”

Written on: 05/05/2017 by Leannak174 (1 review written)

dealt with them, took over two months to transfer everybodys fault but theirs had to contact credit card company and dvla before i got it sorted.the man who answered the phone was abnoxious finally offered refund then this denied woman soso but didnt seem to push things im glad it was only a cheap plate.this was the second time ive had issues but thought id give the benefit but never again.watch out for small print as he kept saying you cant complain until 180 day delay..CRAP AVOID wish i had...

Buy Products