Envirofone Reviews - www.envirofone.com

Envirofone - www.envirofone.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Envirofone - www.envirofone.com

Envirofone - www.envirofone.com

“DO NOT SEND YOUR PHONE TO ENVIROFONE.”

Written on: 12/05/2022 by dallondon (1 review written)

I was quoted £290 for my phone. It was immaculate, no damage whatsoever. Everything worked. I know this because I was using it until the day I upgraded. I also charged and cleared all data like they asked as it was immaculate, always. They sent me a 'new' quote of just £72 as they said the screen didn't work and the back was cracked. This is incorrect. I have been tricked. I have requested photos of this and rejected the quote. If I receive back my phone in a smashed condition I will escalate this matter and claim damages.

“Won't take responsibility for inadequate packaging”

Written on: 02/11/2021 by MrMatt2021 (1 review written)

My phone was damaged in transit and Envirofone told me to take it up with Royal Mail as they claimed their packaging met the correct standards. After speaking to Royal Mail it became clear very quickly that Envirofone's packaging doesn't meet Royal Mail standards. When I went back to Envirofone they responded that their instructions said to add extra bubble wrap, when I double checked it clearly doesn't. Envirofone have now stopped responding to my emails and I'm left with a broken phone. Either avoid or don't trust their packaging and use your own.

“They said nothing has been received”

Written on: 16/09/2021 by Alex92 (1 review written)

My partner sent a phone -iphone x. they are saying that the phone was not received despite the fact that was a signed for package. i will report the phone to the police and of course i will blackmail the imei. dont tell me to contact you as i already did it - and no result- you contact me if you want to discuss someting reference number is 5231484. as you can see i can write reviews. I will do it until this matter is resolved

“BEWARE DON'T USE THEM”

Written on: 25/08/2021 by hiBenson66 (1 review written)

BEWARE DO NOT USE! We do get a few phones to recycle but never used this mob before. We sent a phone and heard nothing we contacted them only to be told there was a fault (we had checked before sending and there was not) and they wouldonly pay £22 instead of the £109 qouted! They send they had emailed us (we log all emails definetely nothing) they said they would return the phone as we asked, weeks later we called again and they said they had texted us (again never received) and sent the £22 absolutely dodgy!

“Not happy and poor customer service with no solution”

Written on: 29/06/2021 by Richmac89 (1 review written)

DO NOT USE! Sent in my iphone 8 and got offered £102.00 and received £20.40. Nothing wrong with the phone other than some scratches. Stay away!

“EXTREMELY ANNOYED”

Written on: 04/04/2019 by 417Stephenson (1 review written)

I did the phone test and sent the phone off the them. My great condition iPhone 7+ arrived they did not provide any confirmation. I emailed them regarding the phone and then received an email saying that they have received the phone and that it had failed testing. I follow the like and try logging into my account. With details that I know are are correct and I have Been locked out of my account. I tried to reset the password but it continues to say that “token is not accepted” I’m absolutely fuming at this point and just want my phone back which they had originally offered me £225 for and have now brought the offer down to £0.00. I have sent various emails demanding that my phone be sent back to me but no reply. I wish I could give them less than a star

“Total Shambles.”

Written on: 21/08/2018 by marek29 (2 reviews written)

Sent my S7 as they where offering £120.00 and knew my phone was in excellent condition, they say they will contact you when they received it, that never happened, i waited 3 days after i knew they had received it having checked my tracking to find out why i hadn't been contacted and they couldn't even find my phone on the system, after about 5 minutes she said it had arrived but couldn't give me an answer as to why i hadn't been contacted or if it had been processed and i should phone again the following day as she said there was a backlog of phones to be seen to, so i did as she asked and once again was told they didn't know as there was a backlog but to phone again which i did and again was told there was a backlog and i would receive an e-mail when it had been processed, i basically felt i was being a nuisance having to phone up the amount of times i did, then on the 8th day of a so called fast process i got the e-mail i had been waiting for only to read that they were offering me a paltry £30.00 and not the £120.00 i assumed i would receive, the reason they gave me was it had screen burn which i was unaware of and surprised to hear so i asked for the phone to be returned to which i received another e-mail asking me to phone them with regards as to why i wanted it returning so i phoned and we discussed the offer and when i told her i wanted it returning she promptly offered me double the initial amount £59.00 and some pence and wondered why they couldn't have offered me that in the first place so i just asked for my phone back which i will wait for and see for myself, also during my phone calls one of the staff introduced her self as 02 and not Envirofone but when i mentioned this i was never given an answer

“Awful customer service”

Written on: 13/05/2018 by esCochrane324 (1 review written)

I sent my phone after being provided with a quote I was happy to accept, I later received an email from them offering me less. I was not happy to accept this offer and asked for my phones to be returned which they informed me they would sort. 2 weeks later I called as I hadn’t received my phones and they advised they would be sent out. Over a month since I asked my phones be returned I have not received them..joke company that bank on people not chasing up their property due to the company making everything difficult

“Awful company ”

Written on: 10/05/2018 by Michelle23uk (1 review written)

I think you're company is absolutely disgusting. I bought my 9 year old girl a phone from you almost 3 weeks ago. Sent it back because it was faulty, been waiting and waiting and calling everyday since last week to ask where my replacement was. Only be told by your TERRIBLE customer service they'd call me back before closing everyday with an update of dispatch which they never did. I was supposed to be having the replacement last Thursday, then it was Friday and so on. Bare in mind I was telling my daughter her birthday present should be here the day your TERRIBLE customer service told me it'd be here, only for her to be upset AGAIN when it never arrived. I can't express to customers to stay clear away from this horrendous company. They take your money and try get away with lying everyday to you!!!

“Terrible service”

Written on: 12/03/2018

Accidently selected to obtain sale money to go to my envirowallet, did not realise until the confirmed the amount via email to my envirowallet. Called to rectify this, service advisor was not helpful, just simple ‘no’ ‘no’ answers, no compassion, would not even offer any help towards a complaint. I FEEL I HAVE BEEN ROBBED!

“Envirofone try to pay less than they have agreed”

Written on: 23/02/2018 by 455Hensley (1 review written)

I was offered £120 for my phone. It was in mint condition. When they received it they said it was only worth £60 because there was a screen fault. I had it returned and sent it to a different company whereby I was paid in full. I've had this happen twice before but previously I accepted their lower payment because it was only slightly lower than agreed. I would never trust them again.

“Shocking Service / Terrible Vendor”

Written on: 19/02/2018 by JaidynFitzsimmons478 (1 review written)

My wife purchased a phone from this outfit via Ebay. After arguing over which contract the phone was and wasn't suitable for (not suitable for Virgin) we find out that the phone was reported lost by the previous owner and Envriofone could not unlock the phone. To add insult to injury they would not send a replacement a just refund at the "old" price...the phone now sells for £50 more on Ebay. What terrible customer service for a terrible outfit. Stay away folks!

“I bought a phone from envirofone and they sent me the...”

Written on: 01/02/2018 by anon12343254 (1 review written)

I bought a phone from envirofone and they sent me the wrong phone, so i sent it back but it took them over 2 weeks to email back about any sort of conformation. I spent over an hour on hold with them and never got through to them. They take ages to reply to emails and they don't seem to be able to give a clear answer about anything. Besides the lack of communication the prices on the phones are good compared to other websites

“Saying perfectly working phones have major screen...”

Written on: 08/11/2017 by Heath303 (1 review written)

Saying perfectly working phones have major screen damage so they can knock the prices right down and took 3 weeks to return my phone

Derekcb's Comment

Written on: 22/12/2017

Agree - they did a similar thing with my iPhone 6 when I exchanged it. They also did on my son’s phone - never used them since - Unrepu5able and untrustworthy.

Stick with Mazuma - trustworthy and reputable

Read 1 Comment

“Foreign Phones For Sale”

Written on: 30/09/2017 by kila32 (7 reviews written)

Be very wary of this company. They sell phones in Foreign languages..mine being Estonian. Was unable to use it as I couldn`t get through the set up process. No customer support at weekends as well. AVOID

“I sent my iPhone 6 to this company with a valuation of...”

Written on: 20/09/2017 by Fitzgeraldgz92 (1 review written)

I sent my iPhone 6 to this company with a valuation of £183.50. It was in perfect condition. Now told that they will only give me £45 for it because of reasons that I know are untrue. I took pictures of the phone before I sent it as advised by other reviewers who had had the same experience. Should have listened to them. Told envirofone to send my phone back and if it is not in the same condition as when they received it I am going to trading standards. DO NIT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!

“dont use envirophone - shop around ”

Written on: 18/09/2017 by nickcoops (1 review written)

i sent my device of a week ago, my device was in great condition and I know this as I had recently had the screen fixed, they offered me £100 on the website once they received it they changed my offer to £25 stating that the phone had screen damage and it was coming apart from the phone which is absolutely ridiculous as I have proof of photos of the phone before I sent it. they do not pay there original price and are making up or have damaged the phone to pay less as I have proof before it was sent it was in good condition and the faults they are stating were not there before.

“Still no payment”

Written on: 12/09/2017 by AmeliaBedelia (1 review written)

Staff were unhelpful, faster payment is a deceptive, as was told it has to be received and processed before 1pm for the faster payments even though my phone arrived at 6.30am .... how much earlier would they like it? Promise of payment by 5pm the following day and nothing arrived in my bank ...... still chasing them for money! Not happy!

Craigdavidson's Response to AmeliaBedelia's Review

Written on: 04/12/2017

doing the same thing to me my friend offered me 275 for ma Samsung galaxy s7 Edge and are now saying that it has major problems with the screen, an the lcd part under the screen hear nothing about the return of sed phone that i no can be fixed for £50

Read 1 Comment

“Poor Customer Service”

Written on: 04/06/2017 by bmcg01 (1 review written)

Brought an unlocked phone (paying extra for it) for my son for my son for his holiday. He is ill at the moment with ME so relies on a phone a lot. We also brough extra service on his existing SIM card to use the phone as wifi hub. Phone arrived promptly but locked. After number of phone calls and e-mails we eventually received an unlock code 5 days later. No compensation offered and only a limited appology after mentioning ut. We will not use thrm again and would recimmend others don't either.

“Shocking! Happy to take money but in no rush to return it!”

Written on: 09/03/2017 by Wright483 (1 review written)

Ordered an iPhone 7 from them.... took my £550 from me and then told me my order was flagged as fraud (my bank processed the transaction with no issue) and refused to send my phone. Still waiting for my money back from them! Customer service staff on the phone have attitude every time you call them making it out to be my issue!! Disgusting!