Golftonic - www.golftonic.com Reviews

Golftonic - www.golftonic.com - Ask a question now

“golftonic”

Written on: 10/08/2021 by Raidered (1 review written)

Do not buy from this company. It’s been over two months and haven’t received golf bag. They do not answer emails… Read Full Review

Jbev300's Response to Raidered's Review

Written on: 26/08/2021

100% same experience, no reply and no product since 06/12/21. As of today I am filing a dispute & requesting a refund with Pay Pal. I’m hopeful that Pay Pal will discontinue doing business with this woman. 0 stars coming from the experience I was offered…. This woman should pay interest on the funds she’s been sitting on.

Read 1 Comment

“Never Received Clubs”

Written on: 06/08/2021 by LOOT (1 review written)

Same experience.. PayPal said merchandise was delivered and closed case. It was not delivered and seller Salvador Rodriguez is not responding or lesliewalker.shop is not a supported site.. It was a too good to be true red flag but even knockoffs would be better than no merchandise… Read Full Review

“Delay my review”

Written on: 16/06/2021 by Talan146 (1 review written)

My order was delivered to a different address and I cannot get a response from their customer service. I believe it is a mistake and this company is legal and not a rip off. However if they continue to not respond I could be wrong… Read Full Review

Sbfelan's Comment

Written on: 24/06/2021

The same thing happened to me. Was your payment to a Dwight Sparks by chance? I have written many emails and no response either. My post office told me that the tracking number was to another person with a different address but they can not tell me anything.

Lkn4Birdie's Comment

Written on: 09/07/2021

Have you had any luck on this? My Golftonic order was through LeslieWalker.shop. Same as you, shipped to different address and post office wont help.

Krsst5's Comment

Written on: 12/07/2021

Hello, I too also had an order and it was with LeslieWalker.shop and the exact same thing happened. The seller did not respond and Paypal closed my case claiming she did respond to them and sent them the same shipping notice that she sent me. Paypal apparently totally ignored the details about the USPS telling me that the label on the item shipped did not have my address on it. So frustrating.

Lkn4Birdie's Comment

Written on: 09/07/2021

Same as you, shipped to different address and no replies to numerous emails, post office won't help either.

Read 4 Comments

“Golftonic is certainly for golfers who like an easy...”

Written on: 30/01/2006 by pinhigh (1 review written)

Golftonic is certainly for golfers who like an easy read in terms of tournament results, course locations and product review… Read Full Review