Philosophy Amazing Grace Reviews

• Strength of Scent

Philosophy Amazing Grace - Ask a question now

“I love the Philosophy Amazing Grace Fragrance. It's...”

Written on: 16/01/2008 by hotblondestuff (7 reviews written)

I love the Philosophy Amazing Grace Fragrance. It's pretty much my favourite since I got 2 months ago. It isn't overpowering and remains on you really long. It's better than some others that after half an hour or something you can't smell anymore. It really sticks with you and I know what my bf WILL get me for Valentines day or he's out!

“Philosophy Amazing Grace fragrance is one that...”

Written on: 22/04/2006 by suze104 (1 review written)

Philosophy Amazing Grace fragrance is one that virtually no one will find offensive or over-powering. The musk in it makes it feminine and attractive, but there isn't any pretense in the scent at all. It's accessible, in other words, and so doesn't give off the impression that you're trying to make a big impression... the impression it gives is "I want to smell pleasant and lovely but not compete with your fragrance or offend your senses." My boyfriend always says I smell so good whenever I… Read Full Review

“Amazing Grace by Philosophy is a beautiful, feminine...”

Written on: 24/01/2006 by sugarplum24 (11 reviews written)

Amazing Grace by Philosophy is a beautiful, feminine product. Upon my first sniff of the scent I wasn't too crazy about it, however a surprising thing happened the next time I smelled it, I liked it. I've always been a girl who loves perfumes and insists on having at least 3 of them at my disposal, one citrus, one very special perfume (see the jade blossom review I posted), and a floral perfume, all for the different facets of my personality. Most florals I find are much too strong and are just… Read Full Review