Borovets, Rila Hotel Reviews

Media Gallery for Borovets, Rila Hotel

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)
☆☆☆☆☆

“Borovets - Third World Skiing.I was staying at the...”

Written on: 21/02/2008 by rainmaker39 (1 review written)

Borovets - Third World Skiing.I was staying at the hotel RILA. Until I moved out. I'm here in Borovets now at a different hotel -the Ela, much nicer. I moved out because 4 of us were sharing a 'studio' and it was way too cramped. A 'studio' is a standard size hotel room with a set of bunk beds shoehorned in. When I explained this to the (Nilson) rep his best efforts from the RILA amounted to an offer of a room for 5 nights for 375 pounds (thats about 550 euros). They did get me into the… Read Full Review

“Borovets and the Rila will be the Ski Holiday Aiya...”

Written on: 19/01/2006 by A Powell (1 review written)

Borovets and the Rila will be the Ski Holiday Aiya Napa of the world before long.
The sad thing is that the holiday was spoiled by the couldn't care less attitude of the staff. Ask a question and the answer is a shrug or 'I don't know' before they walk off. Couldn't help feeling they were worked like dogs and were depressed.
Many scams, one that I had read about on a site like this, after I had booked: if you get a safety deposit box pay at the end of your stay because if you pay at the… Read Full Review