Jaguar XJ6 3.0 V6 Reviews

Jaguar XJ6 3.0 V6 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Jaguar XJ6 3.0 V6

Jaguar XJ6 3.0 V6
Jaguar XJ6 3.0 V6

“I recently purchased an XJ6 3.0 Executive from my...”

Written on: 18/10/2010 by HOLMESA (1 review written)

I recently purchased an XJ6 3.0 Executive from my local Jaguar dealership, having owned the excellent S-Type 2.7 diesel for the past 18 months. First impressions of the big Jag are very positive overall. The interior is exquisitely appointed, with all the usual features that distinguish these cars from their competitors - there is an air of class and that unique Jag ambience that makes ownership feel special and privileged. Outside, the car is well-proportioned and stately. It attracts… Read Full Review

“The Jaguar XJ6 3.0 V6 is the best car i have ever...”

Written on: 16/03/2009 by skj (8 reviews written)

The Jaguar XJ6 3.0 V6 is the best car i have ever owned. good second hand price even from a dealer, paid 9k for a 53 plate from jag dealer thats good!
so quiet with all the toys you want. Just one electrical fault which is annoying but jag service fab. Big beast to park its a lot longer than it looks.
boot space small. A car I would buy again but not from new 50k car for less than 10k five and half years later wow.
fuel eco on long run about 34 mpg aroung town 26-28 mpg
car is so comfortable… Read Full Review

“Bought my XJ6 at 4 years old with 42K on the clock 6...”

Written on: 13/10/2008

Bought my XJ6 at 4 years old with 42K on the clock 6 months ago, I have covered an additional 20K in what I would describe as quiet l luxury on four wheels. I have averaged 28 miles to the gallon and on long runs/motorway have had upto 37 miles to the gallon. This is indoubtably the best car I have owned in all the years I have been driving.
Thankfully for me the depreciation from new to second hand is unjustifiably high which brings this exceptional car within my budget. It is my intension to… Read Full Review

“My Jaguar XJ6 3.0 V6 is a really beautiful car -...”

Written on: 30/12/2006 by Keith UVT (1 review written)

My Jaguar XJ6 3.0 V6 is a really beautiful car - having been an Audi and BMW owner I really wanted a driving experience and it also had to be coupled with a creamy smooth ride when driven gently. Sport mode gives more than enough Oomph with a satisfying "muted" growl. I bought mine 3 years old with 26000 miles on the clock, it was immaculate and I think for the money (2nd hand) it really cant be beat! I don't know that I would buy new though because of the incredible depreciation, which I still… Read Full Review

Peterinnottingham's Response to Keith UVT's Review

Written on: 11/03/2010

I found this review very helpful because...I am reluctantly selling my 1998 XJ8 which has been a fantastic car to drive. I have been avoiding buying the newer bodystyle XJ because its looks never really 'hit the spot' however having just had a test drive in a 2006 XJ6 3.0 Sovereign I am staggered at the technical and style quality of this model over mine. With the latest 2010 XJ just launched I will always be one generation XJ behind but good to read that the model I am now buying is well-liked.

Read 1 Comment

“The Jaguar XJ6 3.0 V6 is an excellent long distance...”

Written on: 26/07/2006 by gerryatcesmoulds co uk (1 review written)

The Jaguar XJ6 3.0 V6 is an excellent long distance cruiser. Interior and exterior finish is nice. Is comfortable and the handling great! Has excellent fuel economy for a large car and the dealer response and attitude is good. Excellent auto box and also reasonable insurance rating. Initially, brake discs were distorted but they were replaced without question. No other faults in two years. Boot space disappointing. Looked after, this car will last 10+ years… Read Full Review