Elizabeth Arden Red Door Reviews

• Strength of Scent

Elizabeth Arden Red Door - Ask a question now

“NOT THE SAME PRODUCT”

Written on: 08/09/2012 by colinbarnsdale (1 review written)

MY WIFE AND DAUGHTER HAVE BEEN USING RED DOOR PERFUME FOR YEARS,THAT WAS UNTILL ABOUT A YEAR AGO WHEN ALL THE SHOPS HAD IT RECALLED, AND WAS REPACKAGED. THEN A NEW ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN WENT AHEAD. MYSELF AND MY WIFES FRIENDS HAVE LIVED WITH THE SMELL OF THIS PERFUME FOR YEARS ,THE PRICE WAS INCREASED BY ABOUT 75 PERCENT, AND THE QUILITY WENT DOWN ABOUT 100 PERCENT, THIS IS NOT THE SAME PRODUCT ???? WHY… Read Full Review

J.pettitt's Response to colinbarnsdale's Review

Written on: 08/06/2013

I agree. I recently purchased a bottle of what I thought was the original Red Door Perfume only to find It wasn't the same and I don't like the new edition. I have been using this perfume for 30 years now and it has become my signature perfume. Why has it been changed? I don't like it and if I can't buy my original perfume, then I shall be looking for a new fragrance. I'm really disappointed Red Door!!!!

Read 1 Comment

“gorgeous smell that stands out and gets you noticed, i...”

Written on: 25/11/2008

gorgeous smell that stands out and gets you noticed, i am forever asked what am i wearing, literally people would walk into the shop where i work and say what's that beautiful smell... then they would get to me and say mmm its you! such value for money i think wilkinsons £13.00 for 100ml

love this perfume buy it time and time again, strong smell so doesn't need to be overdone.. excellent value, like someone commented ... when you wear this you have marked your territory!… Read Full Review

“Elizabeth Arden Red Door is a gorgeous smelling...”

Written on: 06/05/2008

Elizabeth Arden Red Door is a gorgeous smelling perfume that last the whole day without it being over powering. I have had many people asking me what the lovely perfume was… Read Full Review

“I have used Elizabeth Arden Red Door perfume for a few...”

Written on: 27/12/2007 by dodds (3 reviews written)

I have used Elizabeth Arden Red Door perfume for a few years, and a couple of my friends now use it. It's not a perfume that you have to cover yourself in as it's a pretty strong one, so over do it and it can be bad!… Read Full Review

“Elizabeth Arden Red Door is a super strong fragrance...”

Written on: 14/01/2006 by vellum (61 reviews written)

Elizabeth Arden Red Door is a super strong fragrance that suits any cat women who love to spray whenever they walk pass and remind everyone where is her territory. Or suits those women who do not shower everyday. I got it as a gift, thanks god it is only a small bottle… Read Full Review

Mddavis's Response to vellum's Review

Written on: 16/03/2006

I love it. Maybe if the previous user only used a dab on the pulse pints and not tried to bathe in it, she would have liked it. The scent is heavenly. But she is right it is for the sweet cats...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMeeeeeeeeeOOOOOOWWWW!

Colinbarnsdale's Response to vellum's Review

Written on: 08/09/2012

my wife and daughter have been useing red door for years untill about a year ago all the shops that sold it had it all recalled and repackaged.
a new advertising campaign went ahead.
the price was increased about 75 percent and the quality went down about 100 percent. myself and my wifes friends have lived with the smell of this perfume for years, The red door you buy todays is not the same product, why????

Read 2 Comments