Globe Focus Reviews

• Style

• Perfomance Enhancement

Globe Focus - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Globe Focus

“Globe Focus Skate Shoes are nice looking and...”

written by DaleDoss on 07/01/2009

Globe Focus Skate Shoes are nice looking and comfortable when they're new but in my opinion, good for only 3 months. I bought these and they were comfortable for about 3 months then the soles started to hurt my foot.
They're ok but could of been made with more life in them.

“These are the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned. ...”

written by hanyo66 on 11/12/2006

These are the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned. My friends try them on and say the same thing. Performance wise, I skated them hardcore every day for about 5 months and the only problem I had was that the toe area tore, but there are multiple layers of cloth underneath them so they are still skateable! Good Buy!

“If you just want perfoemance the Globe Focus are...”

written by austinskater on 11/01/2006

If you just want perfoemance the Globe Focus are pretty good shoes. I also think they are worth the $54.99 I paid for them.