Zeitgeist Watches Reviews - www.zgwatches.co.uk

Zeitgeist Watches www.zgwatches.co.uk - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Awfull awfull awfull”

Written on: 19/11/2012 by BrightonDave (1 review written)

This is just a scam! They never sent me my watch and I'm now over £160 down. DO NOT USE THESE CRIMINALS… Read Full Review

“Scam artists - avoid”

Written on: 06/11/2012

I bought a Rosendahl watch from then. They took my money quick enough but no watch ever arrived. I emailed them 3 times, wrote to their PO Box address and their Irwin Chambers address twice and got no response and tried to pjHone them but never had a response. Their phone number comes up as 'not recognised' when you ring it. In short AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS, THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS. I'm now £140 down and doubt I'll see that money again, do not make my mistake. I'd give them no stars… Read Full Review