Chanel Double Perfection Fluide Reviews

Chanel Double Perfection Fluide
Chanel Double Perfection Fluide

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I used this product for five years until January 2008...”

Written on: 26/03/2008

I used this product for five years until January 2008 when I was told Chanel no longer make this product, I was disappointed and don't like the alternative Chanel product I purchased… Read Full Review

“Chanel Double Perfection Fluide is a medium coverage...”

Written on: 04/01/2006 by corinnemoscrop (7 reviews written)

Chanel Double Perfection Fluide is a medium coverage matte finish formula and is better than most at keeping shine away on my extremely oily t-zone, although I haven't found a foundation yet that doesn't need powdering on my forehead during the day.

The formula has a comfortable feel and goes on beautifully, not cakey or hard to blend - which is rare on my skin so that's defninitely a major plus point.

It does give the appearance of a smoothed, even complexion and traces of fatigue are… Read Full Review