BT Broadband Voice /btbroadbandtalk Reviews - www.bt.com

• Ease of Set Up

• Voice Clarity

• Connection

BT Broadband Voice www.bt.com/btbroadbandtalk - Ask a question now

“Broad is eventually up but the hub is rubbish”

Written on: 20/05/2017 by monty007 (26 reviews written)

rubbishkept having loads of issues getting the superfast working, took hours to connect, eventually swapped out connection on exchnage is ok now. the real issue is this home hub 6 what a pile of rubbish. difficult to connect to doesnt have setting constantly have to log in again. trying to configure the access control feature is a nightmare. you configure then you refresh to mke sure its taken then the list clears, so you have to repeat this 10 20 30 times. what a complete pile of rubbish this… Read Full Review

“Absolutely no chance of Customer Support”

Written on: 19/05/2015 by niucars (2 reviews written)

We have had to wait for almost 4 weeks to get a phone connection and then the Engineer disconnected our neighbour's line. We tried to get the Engineer back but they would not return as they considered this to now be our neighbour's problem. They waited for a further week to get an Engineer who fixed the issue & explained that he couldn't believe they had to wait. Error messages on all devices so no broadband working for two weeks. Each time promised a call by technical team in 48hrs but to no… Read Full Review

“Moving to BT for phone and internet is my biggest...”

Written on: 28/04/2011 by Isis8 (1 review written)

Moving to BT for phone and internet is my biggest regret of 2011. I was a relatively happy Talk Talk customer who moved to BT as it would be cheaper to get my number changed. I was then mis sold a contract, experienced fault after fault with my home hub along with some of the worst customer service I have ever received. Not only this but now a deceased relative of mine has suddenly started receiving post from BT trying to sell him Broadband, which BT can't seem to explain. 5 months later and… Read Full Review

“My experience began with a miss-sale. I then had a...”

Written on: 24/02/2011 by GGBROOKS (1 review written)

My experience began with a miss-sale. I then had a poor connection for the majority of the time. It was a rarity to have any connection in the evening.

The customer care was appalling. Indifference and monotone script reading is what springs to mind.

Most probably the worst contract I have ever had the misfortune of getting involved with.

I would avoid BT at all costs. I just wish I had been warned about this joke of a company… Read Full Review

“We move from SKY to BT on January 2011, with the...”

Written on: 28/01/2011 by Alexuk1975 (4 reviews written)

We move from SKY to BT on January 2011, with the idea of pay less, unfortunately..pass to a big nightmare and the big scam never seen.

the service apparently starting on 18th January, we have option 2, 40GB . we really not use p2p or another downloads. however sometimes, like see Iplayer , hearing music with we7. and you tube videos.
also we work with 2 e-mails imap. all day.

The speed never work fine, just in the mornings, during afternoon and evening the speed and my… Read Full Review

“The service itself isnt bad but customer services are...”

Written on: 11/01/2011

The service itself isnt bad but customer services are hit and miss and its 50/50 whether you get someone helpful or a jobs worth.

BT have just changed all their billing so that without warning my monthly bills went to quarterly and in advance meaning that my last bill was nearly £300 as it included Dec and Jan/Feb/March in advance and worse still, the payment has already been taken by DD???????

After a helpful BT person explained to do a DD reclaim and call back to get the bills back to… Read Full Review

“Love the fact the phones can all be used at once. ...”

Written on: 18/08/2010 by lhqcxg1 (9 reviews written)

Love the fact the phones can all be used at once. Just works… Read Full Review

“While calls are free to landlines, the cost is based...”

Written on: 22/07/2009 by growmore (7 reviews written)

While calls are free to landlines, the cost is based on a monthly charge for all of the services. BT Broadband Voice is more expensive than other providers, but I find it is convenient. I was going to opt for their contract, but when they said that it would automatically be renewed each year for a further 12 months, I declined to go onto contract, I therefore pay apremium each month. I am tempted to move elsewhere, but the hasstle versus the saving just isn't at the tipping point.

BT made a… Read Full Review

Lhqcxg1's Response to growmore's Review

Written on: 18/08/2010

Told me what I wanted to know.

Read 1 Comment

“I decided I might as well use this service, given the...”

Written on: 20/01/2007 by lewist (37 reviews written)

I decided I might as well use this service, given the fact it came with my BT Broadband service. I did connect it with an old phone I had in the house, but in the end I found a BT hub phone on eBay for not too much, and now I use that.

The BT Broadband Voice service is not used for incoming calls, probably because when I moved house the landline number was what we had and gave people. However, with the broadband phone, I can call my brother in the USA for 1.25p per minute, and it also gives… Read Full Review

“BT Broadband Voice advertising/promotional material is...”

Written on: 23/05/2006 by Ldoone (1 review written)

BT Broadband Voice advertising/promotional material is not as clear and 'up front' as it could be. Read the Terms & Conditions and all small print before you purchase!

The BT Voyager 2500v router is only free to 'new', not existing customers. When I questioned this (at the online sign-up stage) I was directed to an asterisk * in the promotional material, which is apparently there to direct potential customers to the 'terms and conditions" relating to the particular item/promotion.

I… Read Full Review