DVS Sequence Reviews

DVS Sequence - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for DVS Sequence

DVS Sequence
DVS Sequence

“i ride flatland bmx and am VERY picky when it comes to...”

Written on: 22/02/2010

i ride flatland bmx and am VERY picky when it comes to the type of shoes i put on my feet to ride with. 1-they must have a durable and semi-rigid sole, 2-they must give good foot support, 3-they must be comfortable.
after my last 3 pairs of OTHER branded shoes failed miserably, i was once again in the market for something new.
store after store, shoe after shoe, and nothing felt right. finally, i came across these DVS Sequences and when i tried them on, i knew i wanted them, despite not being… Read Full Review

“I found these DVS Sequence for 25 dollars. I have...”

Written on: 07/09/2009

I found these DVS Sequence for 25 dollars. I have worn adio shoes for the past...wow...6 years...it has been getting harder and harder to find good shoes. I took these home and they have everything i like in a shoe. Perfect style, fit, and feel. They lace up perfectly, the tongue is awesome, no need to tie them. Haven't worn them for more then 5 mins but these shoes seem like they will be great. Where am I coming from? These below are my favorite
BAM V2
Kenny Anderson V1
I wrote this… Read Full Review

“Overall the DVS Sequence shoe looks like a good shoe....”

Written on: 03/01/2006 by ashinonfire (1 review written)

Overall the DVS Sequence shoe looks like a good shoe. But it's WAY uncomfortable. Of course at first they were stiff and needed to be broken in, but in the process of breaking in they hurt my feet, the ball of my foot specifically. Also the the top edge of the tounge has a real still edge that pressed up against the upper tarsel of my foot which calised* it in the first day. After a few days of walking in them they still were'nt broken in enough to skate comfortably, let alone my feet ached due… Read Full Review