Nestle Shredded Wheat Bitesize Reviews

Nestle Shredded Wheat Bitesize - Ask a question now

“Seriously, I feel that Nestle Shredded Wheat Bitesize...”

Written on: 28/11/2008 by Nebuer (1 review written)

Seriously, I feel that Nestle Shredded Wheat Bitesize is a great product that doesn't try too hard to sell itself as trendy or fashionable.I was brought up eating shredded wheat and I can honestly say that it is one of the very few products that is still as good now if not better than it was when I was a child.
And it's British made, from British wheat, hence the red tractor mark on the box.
The Morrisons product is an import!… Read Full Review

“My grandad always has Shredded Wheat for breakfast and...”

Written on: 07/03/2006 by bakedbeanqueen (54 reviews written)

My grandad always has Shredded Wheat for breakfast and for years, I was mystified as to why he'd choose something that looked so unappealing over the delights of a chocolate-y cereal. But after bravely pushing aside my misgivings, I tried Shredded Wheat through the lack of any other cereals on his breakfast table and was pleasantly surprised. Admittedly I did cover them with sugar which probably neutralised the healthy properties Shredded Wheat possesses but for a change from Weetabix (which I… Read Full Review

“Shredded Wheat Bitesize is an excellent all round...”

Written on: 11/05/2004 by chris35uk (1 review written)

Shredded Wheat Bitesize is an excellent all round cereal that is a winner by having no added sugar and packing the same healthy punch that the orginal full size shredded wheat does, very tasty too!… Read Full Review