Kelloggs Ricicles Reviews

Kelloggs Ricicles - Ask a question now

“ I just love this cereal better than any other, i like...”

written by on 10/01/2010

I just love this cereal better than any other, i like it so much that i generally don't even bother to waste time splashing it with milk but just eat it straight out of the pack while watching a DvD! three Dvd's later, the pack's gone!
What I like about it?
Well for one thing, it's quite healthy.
Secondly it's tastier than Rice Krispies hands down as rice Krispies are far too plain to strike me.
Thirdly they're definitely better than Coco Pops as the Chocolate in Coco Pops seems to be a bit too strong when the cereal is taken on its own (ie. without milk) which i do as milk doesn't really agree with me and Soya milk is a horror to my tastebuds.
I used to eat only Ricicles but i've been missing them lately. And i was wondering why such a great and fantastic product has been knocked off the market, of if it hasn't tell me where i can buy it. I live in Malta and I've scoured high and low for a pack.... The result is me feeling rather agrieved!

“I love ricicles i have loved them since i was very...”

written by on 01/12/2009

I love ricicles i have loved them since i was very young and i have recommended them to all of my friends and family and they love them i hope they'll stay around for long because they're my favourite cereal! There's nothing i dislike about them!

“Kelloggs Ricicles is the greatest breakfast ever.!...”

written by on 16/09/2009

Kelloggs Ricicles is the greatest breakfast ever.! easy to digest whenever I am unwell and a firn favourite with my family as they grew into adults.

“Ricicles have just the right amount of sugar coating...”

written by bakedbeanqueen on 29/12/2005

Ricicles have just the right amount of sugar coating that it is easily tasted yet not too overpowering. Superior to Rice Krispies which are tasteless, without the addition of sugar, which Ricicles do not need, they are a cereal that kids and adults can both enjoy. I think they can also be eaten without milk as a delicious dry snack.