Sally Hansen Creme Hair Remover Reviews

Sally Hansen Creme Hair Remover - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sally Hansen Creme Hair Remover

Sally Hansen Creme Hair Remover

“Going to a wedding with burns & blisters”

written by Shanem495 on 17/05/2014

Two days befor the wedding I used the hair remove,within 1min. The burning started so I washed it off my face stated to feel tight and was red two days later the day of the wedding I had blisters and scabs all over my upper lip and lower lip,so went to wedding anyways (felt like a freak) so it's a week later and still have scabs ,what is this stuff third degree burns ....do not use!

“Don't buy this product!! ”

written by United.com on 20/02/2014

The first time I used the hair removal product I had minor burning so I put the lotion on and it went away! One day later I had used the product again and I had very uncomfortable Burning so I applied the lotion, and I now I Have a long rash on my right side of my lip. Plus I have a rash on my left side and on my Chin! My face is still burning since 10am And now it's 9:12pm. This product should not be on the store shelves!!

“Aweful, Painful, Horrifying”

written by on 30/04/2013

I used this product has stated on the directions by testing on my arm first. No problems. I continued above my upper lip but decided to take it off after 5 min. due to a burning sensation. Minutes later after removal above my upper lip I had swelling, redness, and can barely open my mouth. This product is terrible. Day two is just as bad and looks horrible.

Janet_Passions's Comment

Written on: 06/08/2013

Same thing happened to me the sides od my lips have huge red burned sores and it has been swollen since for a day now. I can't even go out in pulic

Read 1 Comment

“Removal creme”

written by on 14/03/2013

I used it just last night on my lip. I'm usually very sensitive to hair removal products (nair peeled the skin right off my legs) I only kept it on for about two minutes then washed it off with water . All hair was gone but a slight slight prickly feeling was there. After I washed as much as I could I then used face wash to wash everything else off. Then used a night Creme facial lotion with extra moisturizer. Nothing is wrong with my now hair free lip! Tips: don't keep it on too long and use moisturizer!

“THIS PRODUCT SUCKS”

written by on 11/03/2012

Ok it was m first time using that product and I tested it on my arm and waited till the directed time and it work pretty good but the I tried it on my face it left a bid red rash by my top lip and it my arm where I tried it but my arm didn't start burning until I got it of my face and ten my arm started burning then my face and it burns very bad but if you read this and the same thing happened to you as advice plain Chapstick (no flavor) helps the burning and also meosporin extra strength but DO NOT use benadryl it will make it bigger and it will burn more (trust me I tried it) my mom talked to her lawyer and iff it doesn't go away were sewing!

“Ouch!”

written by MimiGrims on 04/08/2011

When i wanted to get rid of my sideburns, i didnt know that my face would go with it! I had really manly sideburns that did get removed from my face, but after a little while my face felt like it was on fire! I couldnt evn sleep on the side of my face that night! Next day at work, my friend noticed these gross burns on the side of my face that look like scabs. Its been three days and it still looks gross. Im ticked because i have volleyball workouts in a week and idk wat im gonna do in order to not get made fun of. I DO NOT RECOMEND THIS PRODUCT!!!! but i do recomend "neosporin plus pain relief" because it helps the burning sensation and scares go away.

“I used this product after performing the allergy test...”

written by on 03/04/2011

I used this product after performing the allergy test on my inner elbow, with no reaction. I applied it as directed on my upper lip and chin, and left it on for the directed 3 minutes. After I took it off, I was pleasently suprised to see that it had taken off all the hair a left me with soft, smooth skin. However, about an hour later, my face began to burn and itch. The next morning, I woke up with burns on my face! I've had them for 3 weeks now, and they've not showed any signs of healing anytime soon. I would defenetely NOT reccommend this product to anyone!

“My face has been scared for two weeks after using this...”

written by on 01/04/2010

My face has been scared for two weeks after using this product. And yes, I used as directed.

“My wife just used this for the first time two days...”

written by on 20/02/2010

My wife just used this for the first time two days ago. Last night it started itching, and this morning she has what looks like a burn with blistering on her upper lip. Can't be good.

Lightemerging's Comment

Written on: 28/03/2014

The same thing happened to me! I used it on the sides of my face and my upper lip yesterday morning. Sides of my face are ok, but the upper lip burned like crazy all day yesterday, and today I woke up with blisters all across the top of my upper lip. Horrible. I wish I would have just shaved my face.

Read 1 Comment

“I did the test no problem on my arm. I used on my...”

written by on 31/12/2009

I did the test no problem on my arm. I used on my upper lip 3 minutes rub it off OMG the burning I now have a huge upper lip swollen and blistered.. It's horriable I cant wear makeup It is burned it will peel & crack next. NEVER NEVER will I use this again!

“The first time I used this product it worked great. I...”

written by on 24/11/2009

The first time I used this product it worked great. I was very happy with the results and didn't have any pain or burning. The second time I used it (about a month later) it started to burn before the time it was supposed to come off so I wiped it off early- and my skin continued to sting. It's been two months and I still have red itchy bumps and stinging at night. I don't knowh ow to get them to go away (They have dimished quite a bit but the cheek is still covered) I'm never using this product again!

“It removes the fine baby hairs perfectly. YOU CANNOT...”

written by on 06/11/2009

It removes the fine baby hairs perfectly. YOU CANNOT RUB - if you rub, you will get a skin reaction. Not great on the darker, thicker hair (e.g. sideburns) if you leave on for 3 minutes.

“Sally Hansen Creme Hair Remover Takes off all of the...”

written by on 17/09/2009

Sally Hansen Creme Hair Remover Takes off all of the facial hair, leaves your skin a little tender but well worth it. I have been using it once a month for about a year now.

☆☆☆☆☆

“I did not like Sally Hansen Creme Hair Remover. First,...”

written by on 05/01/2009

I did not like Sally Hansen Creme Hair Remover. First, I tried the test area on my arm... everything was fine. Why your inner elbow, I have no idea but that's what it said. Then I applied it over my lip, let it sit for about 2-3 minutes and started to feel a burning feeling so I wiped it off very fast. I now have a red, dry, rough blemish above my lip for the passed 3 days. It's horrible looking and is so dried out it's starting to crack and bleed. This is the worst product I've ever used!

“I've been using this product for months now. I bought...”

written by on 17/11/2008

I've been using this product for months now. I bought a new bottle and this is the first time I have had swelling. I kept it on for about 3 or 4 minutes, and when I rinsed it off, it was itching. After I scrated it...thats when the swelling began. I had ice on it for a while and its going down a little.
I am surpised of the outcome this time, normally this products works well and actually worked better than any other facial hair removal products.

“I used the face cream AFTER I did the test area and...”

written by bjives on 15/01/2008

I used the face cream AFTER I did the test area and left it on for 3 minutes (the minimum recommended) and most of the area is now inflamed and RED with burning. It's been 7 hours since I have used it and it is only getting worse.

☆☆☆☆☆

“I used the brush-on hair remover, and i did the patch...”

written by lisaparker on 19/11/2007

I used the brush-on hair remover, and i did the patch test on my arm first, and i was fine...
so i used it above my lip and i had an allergic reaction. I have burning and swelling.
I had it on for about 1 minute, when i decided i needed to take it off.

I've been holding ice up to it all day :/

I wouldn't recommend anyone use this product.

“Easy to use. I applied with a Q-tip, let it sit for...”

written by sh117 on 12/10/2007

Easy to use. I applied with a Q-tip, let it sit for about 6 minutes and wiped off the hair with a wet tissue. The first time I used it, I was a little scared to put it too close to my lips. Of course, it left the hairs closer to my lips...so, I redid it on those hairs and had no problems at all. Very easy and quick. No pain. hair gone.....

“Loved it very much!!”

written by jaramilj on 10/03/2007

Loved it very much!!

“I used Sally Hansen Creme Hair Remover on my face and...”

written by alliswdr on 27/12/2005

I used Sally Hansen Creme Hair Remover on my face and it works. You leave it on for 8 minutes and removes everything. The hair just started to grow back after about a week and a half. If you have 8 minutes to set aside to do it, it is well worth it!