ZeuS 1000 Olympus Professional Trumpet Reviews

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

ZeuS 1000 Olympus Professional Trumpet - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for ZeuS 1000 Olympus Professional Trumpet

“ After playing mainly on a Bach Strad. for 25 years,...”

written by matt0222 on 21/01/2011

After playing mainly on a Bach Strad. for 25 years, i decided to try the zeus olympus. I was very impressed to say the least. Besides being a great looking horn, it is the most responsive trumpet i have ever played. I highly recommend the zeus trumpet. I have played on much more expensive trumpets, like Blackburn, just to mention one. I was more impressed with the Zeus. Overall..... best trumpet at any price

“I love this horn. It is light, fast valves, and has...”

written by on 12/04/2010

I love this horn. It is light, fast valves, and has the smokey tone that I look for in jazz. Are there better horns out there? Yes, but not for this money.

“I have purchased a Zeus ZTR 100 a year ago. I also...”

written by hlx on 23/06/2009

I have purchased a Zeus ZTR 100 a year ago. I also purchased an Aegis lead mouthpiece. Since then I play almost every day, I cannot put the trumpet down. I am playing up to G3 in performance, before I played up to A2. Excellent, flexible sound, beautiful silver-gold trimmed finish, will not tarnish. Made by Kanstul. Durable double case, unfortunately it is pink. Aegis improved the performance by 20-30%, worth the money. Buy it.

“Everyone has a horn that suits them best. Very...”

written by Mico Bowles on 16/02/2009

Everyone has a horn that suits them best. Very fortunate to find mine - the ZeuS 1000 Olympus professional Trumpet. Very free blowing and expressive in any register or volume. Well put together horn. I own a couple of professional model trumpets from different companies and have played many different trumpets.

“I've only been playing trumpet for 7 years, but I've...”

written by on 11/12/2008

I've only been playing trumpet for 7 years, but I've went through numerous trumpets throughout the years. My band director recently gave me a Zeus Olympus to play...and it's by far the best horn I've played on. The sound is amazing, due to it's awesome construction. The reverse lead pipe without an extra brace really makes the tone so much more darker. It's great for symphony music as well as jazz. All in all, it's beyond superb!

“The ZeuS 1000 Olympus Professional Trumpet is easy to...”

written by Roger Shrader on 14/01/2006

The ZeuS 1000 Olympus Professional Trumpet is easy to play, and has a fundamental design.

“I don't know if the large bore and/or the large bell...”

written by kevo409 on 20/12/2005

I don't know if the large bore and/or the large bell has anything to do with the sound of the ZeuS 1000 Olympus professional Trumpet, but I could imagine that it might. Don't shy away from this beautiful horn, just be aware of the few things I've mentioned.