Volkswagen Corrado G60 Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Volkswagen Corrado G60 - Ask a question now

“First thing to do with the Volkswagen Corrdo G60 is...”

Written on: 11/02/2007 by ratstar (1 review written)

First thing to do with the Volkswagen Corrdo G60 is get the charger overhauled if it's not been done in the last 60k. What I did at the time with my was get it uprated, gas flowed to flow, more air added a smaller pulley and also had it chipped! The difference is massive - should have been like this from the factory. A great driver's car - I loved mine and spent a small fortune on modifications. Go get one, but if it's standard don't expect to be amazed with the performance - just allow to spend some money on the charger etc. you'll be glad you did!!!

“I think the VW Corrdo G60 is a very nice car all round...”

Written on: 16/12/2003 by 1234567890 (1 review written)

I think the VW Corrdo G60 is a very nice car all round it is a great car if you can get insured in it. There are only 4 seats in it but they are all bucket like which is a plus.