Nakamichi Cassette Deck 1.5 Reviews

• Sound Quality

Nakamichi Cassette Deck 1.5 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Nakamichi Cassette Deck 1.5

Nakamichi Cassette Deck 1.5

“I have owned the Nakamichi Cassette Deck 1.5 for...”

written by b3rtie on 18/12/2005

I have owned the Nakamichi Cassette Deck 1.5 for around a year now. I bought it because I still have a very large cassette collection and a cassette deck in my car (it's a company car so I can't change it). The recordings are excellent, and the playback is very faithful, clean and clear. The sound is very 'analogue' - quite refreshing in this world of scratchy sounding MP3 players and over-forward CD's.

People rave on about Nakamichi and they don't disappoint. Certainly a good alternative to a new budget Yamaha or other deck.