Star Wars Battlefront II Reviews

• Graphics

Star Wars Battlefront II - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Star Wars Battlefront II

Star Wars Battlefront II

“Great online, Pretty graphics, Good maps from the...”

Written on: 01/11/2008 by JerryHendrix (2 reviews written)

Great online, Pretty graphics, Good maps from the Original Star Wars film, Excellent Campaign mode..
Pretty good game for low price, still, should be bought only if you find it with a good price (about 15 dollars max).. Therefore I do not recommend Star Wars Battlefront 2… Read Full Review

“I like Star Wars (a lot) so it will come as no...”

Written on: 19/12/2005 by The Geek (18 reviews written)

I like Star Wars (a lot) so it will come as no surprise that I like Battlefront 2 (a lot). Star Wars Battlefront 2 is a real treat for us 'fanboys'. We've got a Jedi mode where you can fight as a playable Jedi. We've got the V-wing, Tie Fighters, X-wings, and the Jedi Starfighter 2. We've got interactive Online play.

Graphically this game is visually superb, and I really have no complaints to make. I've had varying feedback on this game from some of the customers at the game store I work at… Read Full Review

“I think the Star Wars Battlefront II PC game is the...”

Written on: 15/12/2005 by bill scott (1 review written)

I think the Star Wars Battlefront II PC game is the best game I have played in a long while! The graphics are superb, and the sound blows you away. The action will have you on the edge of your seat from start to finish… Read Full Review