The Sims 2 Christmas Party Pack Reviews

• Graphics

The Sims 2 Christmas Party Pack - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for The Sims 2 Christmas Party Pack

The Sims 2 Christmas Party Pack

“I love the Sims 2 expansion packs, and this one is no...”

Written on: 30/10/2006 by pervin (7 reviews written)

I love the Sims 2 expansion packs, and this one is no different. Christmas at the Sims? What more could you ask for?
And it's not just for Christians either. Menorahs, wreaths, trees, and Kwaanza candle sticks are all the rage. I love the multicultural aspect of these items. Christmas lights and lawn ornaments make a great contribution to my neighborhoods too!

The Sims 2 Christmas Party Pack is downloadable via the digital download option on www.sims2.com. That makes it easy to upgrade without running to the store.

“The Sims 2 Christmas Party Pack is a fun expansion...”

Written on: 19/12/2005 by The Geek (18 reviews written)

The Sims 2 Christmas Party Pack is a fun expansion pack for those who love The Sims, and those who love Christmas. As a Christmas Sim you can do everything, from putting up the the tree to hosting a New Years Eve party. This really is just good old fashioned fun. Enjoy, and Happy Christmas!!!

“I think it is a bit funny because u can make santa...”

Written on: 25/01/2010

I think it is a bit funny because u can make santa come and be naked

“I like sim games because the teach kids the hard way...”

Written on: 21/11/2008 by jamaal (1 review written)

I like sim games because the teach kids the hard way in life I have a brother we both thank that its something we all have to go through.
I think the man who made sim games is a great person. I can't wait until sims 3 come out.