Cathedral City Cheddar Reviews

Media Gallery for Cathedral City Cheddar

Cathedral City Cheddar
Cathedral City Cheddar

“Woke city ”

Written on: 27/06/2022 by AhmedMarsh1969 (1 review written)

Disappointing that cathedral city have forgotten the historical white population of customers and become woke. Disappointing that Cathedral city have jumped on the BLM bandwagon and bowing to peer pressure of the snowflake generation. People really have forgotten that Great Britain is a white country.

“Tasty cheese”

Written on: 08/12/2021 by KachBinita (10 reviews written)

This cheeses has a nice taste, even mellow flavor that I ate with sandwiches, cooking and having a quick wedge of cheese. It is best for lunch box too.

“tasty”

Written on: 02/09/2021 by Den-6 (7 reviews written)

Very tasty and quality cheese. Always enjoying eating it.

“Great cheese and nice to have in a lunch box.I highly...”

Written on: 30/11/2020 by 49Myrick (1 review written)

Great cheese and nice to have in a lunch box.I highly recommend it.

“Tasteless spongy fatty”

Written on: 08/03/2019 by Tomas56569 (1 review written)

Have bought this brand before and it's been ok. Saw this cheese today at half price, £2.50 instead of £5. Still 550 g of it to eat in the big pack! But a local cheese instead from a small producer.

“Recommended Cheddar”

Written on: 12/09/2014 by BrittanyLeslie26 (1 review written)

I have a Pizza Parlour in town and can't compromise on quality of services and taste of my pizzas, chedder plays a vital role in taste and i have always use cheddar produced by Cathedral city Cheddar. and definately can recommend to you

“Perfect cheese”

Written on: 29/05/2014 by kimplix (1 review written)

I've been driven into alot of cheese's throughout the year's for it's texture, scent and price, but nothing compared to Cathedral City Cheese. This cheese has to be one of the best so far as of this date. Texture: Now the Texture of the cheese is near or on the point perfect. Not over done, not under either. They take their time to sooth the flavour, scent and the texture of the cheese itself Taste: When I first came across this cheese, I had no guess of what the taste would be like. Once I bought it, I was driven into having more. The taste is purely excellent on it's own or topped with something else. There are different kinds of cheese avaliable aswell (mature, mild and light), but it depends on what you get for it's taste. Price: Now the price I saw for it's cheese range can get a bit pricey depending on the ammount you buy. for just a small block, it would roughly cost you around £1.50 - £2.50, but it depends on what other stores do for it aswell. You can find good deals if you look around some stores/supermarkets that have it. ~kimplix

“Om nom nom yuuuuuuuuuuumy”

Written on: 07/10/2010

Om nom nom yuuuuuuuuuuumy

“I think you will gather from reading my review that I...”

Written on: 30/09/2010 by Taylott (173 reviews written)

I think you will gather from reading my review that I am a really big fan of this cheese. I really do not think that it can be beaten in quality, taste or even the price. As they say, you get what you pay for and for me as well as my wife, we have never found anything as good as this and will stick with it for some time. We really do recommend it; especially if you like your cheese to have some flavour but not be too strong, I guess it is the middle ground.

If you have never tried it before and you are out and about doing your shop, pop some into your trolley, you really won't be disappointed.

“The advert with everyone making toasted cheese just...”

Written on: 24/09/2010

The advert with everyone making toasted cheese just makes me rush into the kitchen to put some cathedral city on toast... It tastes so creamy when melted and I don't even put ketchup on it any more.

“You got me with the advert! ”

Written on: 20/02/2010

You got me with the advert!
I have been looking forward to cheesy bake all week....
My family will certainly get some... after I've eaten this lot myself!
It's just5 delish!

“A UNFORGETABLE MATURE CHEESE”

Written on: 30/11/2009

A UNFORGETABLE MATURE CHEESE

“This is a very strong cheese. Very good in sandwiches...”

Written on: 12/11/2009 by The Tattonator (49 reviews written)

This is a very strong cheese. Very good in sandwiches or on toast especially. It is expensive, however, so value for money lacks here. But very good for people with strong tastes.

“I actually compared this by buying the new Kerry...”

Written on: 30/07/2009

I actually compared this by buying the new Kerry LowLow Product at the same time, it is a reduced fat cheese,but with a mature flavour and in the same reclose pack. I found Cathedral City Cheddar a better flavour & texture for slicing & grating & it melted golden brown (delicious)!! I usually buy lighter reduced fat if the taste is as good, LowLow wins hands down in comparison to Cat Cities Lighter, I would not be buying Cathedral City again (unless very well promoted when I am skint)

LowLow allows you to see the cheese within before ou buy.

“fantastic taste and is brilliant on toast. Cathedral...”

Written on: 22/06/2009 by fudgethenudge (1 review written)

fantastic taste and is brilliant on toast. Cathedral City Cheddar does not loose any of its flavour when you cook it. Before I always had to buy mild cheese for hubby and kids but now it is only Cathedral City evey time. Also am on a low budget but if you shop around there is always some place doing it on special offer.

“having enjoyed Cathedral City mature (yet mellow)...”

Written on: 18/04/2009

having enjoyed Cathedral City mature (yet mellow) cheddar for a number of years I feel quite disturbed that the recent purchase of a 600gm. pack, (use by 17.06 2009 ) has revealed a much inferior product.I would be interested to hear if other "aficionados" have experienced a similar disappointment ?

“Where do I start when describing this...”

Written on: 02/12/2008 by travellinglite (1 review written)

Where do I start when describing this product?...Firstly, I feel that there could possibly be a claim with regard to a trade descriptions anomaly - namely the claim that this a a 'Mature' cheese. I should be very interested in hearing how long this cheese are been allowed to age as the taste seems so mild/bland to me. I would go further and to question the origin of the rather nasty after-taste. Secondly, I find there to be a pervading taste of sodium which, when governments are constantly warning about the dangers of excessive salt, is not to be welcomed.

A cheese to avoid in my opinion.

“my friend cant afford to buy this because of her...”

Written on: 08/07/2008

my friend cant afford to buy this because of her living on low income, so she eats mine even though I'm on the same income as she is ,this cheese is so lovely i cant resist it. I think it would be nice if i could save a bit on this by putting offers ,once in a while on this item would be good then other people would be more interested

“I like everything about Cathedral City Cheddar. I had...”

Written on: 01/04/2008

I like everything about Cathedral City Cheddar. I had seen it advertised but never took to buying any. I now find that it stays fresh for longer than any other and the taste is fantastic. The method of packing is very good no extra packaging to. Bad point is it goes too quick and keep running out.

“I love Cathedral City Cheddar cheese and i would...”

Written on: 10/12/2007

I love Cathedral City Cheddar cheese and i would definitely buy this product again.