Philips HD4666 Reviews

Philips HD4666 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Philips HD4666

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Second Kettle in 4 years”

Written on: 25/11/2013 by kotseralex (1 review written)

3 years ago I have bought set of Phillips inox kitchen products: Filter coffee machine, toaster and kettle. After 1.5 years kettle start leakage. I went to the shop in Larnaca, they apologized and changed it. Today my wife told me to check again our kettle, because in the kitchen was water every were. I have touched plastic part of the kettle and I made a hole with my finger. Plastic rotted!!! Its happens only in one side of the kettle, on the other side plastic is like a new??????? Never… Read Full Review

“If you want a kettle for 2 years then the Philips...”

Written on: 30/10/2008

If you want a kettle for 2 years then the Philips HD4666 will do fine. Lid hinge broke after a few months then it started to leak after 2 years.
Unacceptable for a £50 kettle.
Philips are unwilling to help as it's out of warranty.
I would never buy another Philips kettle… Read Full Review