Elle Reviews

Elle
3.3

Elle - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Elle

“I would recommend Elle, but think it is a bit...”

written by Danni H on 21/03/2008

I would recommend Elle, but think it is a bit disappointing that most of the three hundred or so pages are adverts.

“I would recommend Elle over many other fashion...”

written by e m i l y on 21/09/2005

I would recommend Elle over many other fashion magazines. It's tasteful and doesn't contain crude sexual insight, but is entertaining and semi-factual. Article subjects differ and are constantly of interest.