House & Garden Reviews

House & Garden - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for House & Garden

House & Garden

“Home & Garden has interesting articles, well...”

Written on: 18/10/2008

Home & Garden has interesting articles, well presented. However, I am disappointed by the number of advertisements in House & Garden, I counted over 100 pages in the November issue out of a total of 273 pages. I have subscribed to the Country Living magazine for several years and have always been impressed by the number of articles, as opposed to adverts. I'm even more impressed now after receiving my first copy of the House & Garden. I know I will enjoy the articles, although it does take some… Read Full Review