Sugar Reviews

Sugar
4.5

Sugar - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sugar

“I love sugar magazine !!!!! I will miss it so much cos...”

written by on 25/02/2011

I love sugar magazine !!!!! I will miss it so much cos it is closing down the last ever issue was out on the 23rd of feb 2011!!!!!!!!! I am gonna miss it so so much !!!!!!!:(:(:(:(

“Hello There, ”

written by neenawwnatt on 15/11/2010

Hello There,
I can honestly say I love Sugar Magazine! I will go through each part individually:
The aesthetics of Sugar Magazine are beautiful. The magazine is very colourful and has very nice design. I personally like the appearance of Sugar Magazine a lot! I think it is aimed appropriately at the target market and definitely fits it's function.
I would say the best Customer for Sugar Magazine is twelve to sixteen. The content is slightly too mature for eleven and under because kids are growing up too fast as it is and the things talked about in Sugar Magazine deserves maturity. It's not all serious though Sugar is very fun to read!
The Cost of the Magazine is slightly expensive though and could be doing with being a little cheaper. I'm sure many readers of Sugar would appreciate the Magazine being cheaper but we can't complain because of the great contact and amazing goodies. As well as this, you get two magazine also!
The Magazine is also very good quality and you can definitely tell someone has but the effort in to design and make the magazine which is much appreciated.
I must add, the other day I entered a competition on Twitter that Sugar held, all you had to tweet was SugarRocks and you were entered. I not expecting to win at all but I actually did. I found out I had won on Thursday and they contacted me the following day making sure it really was me who entered on Twitter and that they would send it out on Friday. A Goodie Bag was the prize and that is definitely what it was! They sent it on Friday and it arrived today, Monday. I can honestly say it was much more than I expected, it was full of books, DVD's, a Nintendo Game, Sugarscape Sticker Pads, the newest issue of Sugar and even a Shower Gel by How To Look Good Naked. I can definitely say I was impressed and the customer service was amazing.
I have nothing bad to say at all about Sugar and I definitely recommend to all!
Enjoy!
Natalie x :)

“This is a great magazine. I get this every month with...”

written by laurabc on 28/10/2010

This is a great magazine. I get this every month with out fail. I love it.

“I think its a great magazine for teenagers, i would...”

written by on 08/04/2010

I think its a great magazine for teenagers, i would reccomend this for girls aged 12-16. I really like the gossips, real life stories and the fassion tips. I like the freebies they are very useful which comes free with the magazine, you dont have to pay extra for the freebies. Sometimes if you buy them seperately in other shops its much more expensive.

“It's OK - it's a normal overpriced teen magazine! I do...”

written by charlottematthews96 on 05/02/2010

It's OK - it's a normal overpriced teen magazine! I do like ready it but it costs so much for so little.
I'd much rather get a adult magazine which is the same size but like 90p - £1.40 which is about a fourth or a third less with more exciting stuff!
My favourite part is the horoscopes though, they are so good!
Buy it if your like 10 - 12, but it really doesn't hit it's 'target market'

“ I like everything about Sugar but the price has gone...”

written by Hayley of hull on 28/03/2009

I like everything about Sugar but the price has gone up:( but it is still fab and please give us more zac!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“I love Sugar magazine and i have subscribed to it. I...”

written by on 27/03/2009

I love Sugar magazine and i have subscribed to it. I love the fact that you get two mags in one. And its cheaper than the other teen mag especially when you subscribe.

“ Sugar is a great magazine , i enjoy reading it. i...”

written by on 20/02/2009

Sugar is a great magazine , i enjoy reading it. i like the fact that it gives young girls chances to model and get makovers and that you get to win free goodies.

“I like that they have advice on things, as girls...”

written by izzie0987654321 on 27/10/2008

I like that they have advice on things, as girls growing up need to know what should be happening and what shouldn't. They help girls find out whether they need to get something checked out by a doctor or whether it's totally normal.

I don't like that they sometimes use about 5 pages putting about clothes and where they are from. They could be using a lot of those pages for useful information, like important facts that will help people out with their problems

“Sugar is good because it has all the things that you...”

written by Sianniee233 on 13/10/2008

Sugar is good because it has all the things that you go through but other people go through them too, therefore you don't feel so bad.

“I have a subscription to this magazine, when I get it...”

written by on 08/10/2008

I have a subscription to this magazine, when I get it i can't put it down! It has really good free gifts and if you subscribe you get an extra gift. Yay to Sugar Magazine!

“Sugar magazine contains a lot of beauty and fashion...”

written by on 07/10/2008

Sugar magazine contains a lot of beauty and fashion advice which proves quite useful! I also love the way it is layed out in quite a sophisticated way! The recent issue I had made me think I had a free lipgloss when in fact I didn't. I would also like the price lowered. I recommend this to all teenage girls between 13-19.

“The magazine has good celeb gossip and fashion tips....”

written by on 18/08/2008

The magazine has good celeb gossip and fashion tips. Maybe more stuff about how kids in private schools can express their fashion sense without getting into trouble would be good. Great mag nothing more needs to be said.

“Everything is just great about this magazine, Sugar...”

written by on 10/08/2008

Everything is just great about this magazine, Sugar have included everything i dont think theres one thing that you havent missed out. I reccomend the zac and vanessa page was the best and I love the things you include with the magizine like the lad mag and the make up i also think that it is the best magizine ill ever find.

“I bought my first issue of this magazine. I think it...”

written by on 09/08/2008

I bought my first issue of this magazine. I think it is good. It's better than Bliss, but i still think Top Of The Pops is the best ever teen magazine.

“Everything is good about Sugar! True Life Stories,...”

written by on 20/07/2008

Everything is good about Sugar! True Life Stories, Celebs, Advice Colums, And They Also Have Extra Pages Like... The Truth Behind Self Harm Or Bulling Or OCD Which Really Makes People Understand ! It's The Best Magazine Around! Even my mum likes reading it. So I Would Reccomend at whatever age to read this when you're bored or got a bit of time because you'll be glad you did! The only bad point is that you have to wait a whole month for the next one to come out.

“I read Sugar everywhere, in the Bath, on holiday just...”

written by RAWRItsKate on 20/07/2008

I read Sugar everywhere, in the Bath, on holiday just everywhere! The true life stories are outstanding I'm so glad Sugar exists, other wise without their advice and true life stories to guide the way and set examples who knows what I'd be doing wrong then getting in trouble later. Read it you'll be glad you did!

“If you see some clothes that you like in a normal...”

written by on 19/07/2008

If you see some clothes that you like in a normal magazine, they're never your size but in this one all the clothes fit me. It is a good magazine and i would by it anyday. It is sometimes too old for some teens.

“There is nothing really to say it is such a good mag....”

written by on 01/06/2008

There is nothing really to say it is such a good mag. I liked the live stories and the girl cringy things in Sugar Magazine........ the cover really attracts the customers and I love the name ........ I would rate it 10.The word wags I didn't know what is meant at first I had to search it through the internet ....... you could put the word definition at the bottom of the page so new readers knew what wags meant! Also i didn't know when the next sugar magazine is coming out please can you write when the next mag is going to come out because it would help.

“The stories are excellent, expecailly the true stories...”

written by on 16/05/2008

The stories are excellent, expecailly the true stories and embarrassing moments!
It's a very good magazine.