Golf Monthly Reviews

4.7

Golf Monthly - Ask a question now

“i found the dv'd's at infopro changed my game. ”

written by on 03/04/2009

i found the dv'd's at infopro changed my game.
with the full swing dvd helped me stay on course , and play consistent golf.
thank you, i will recomend Golf Monthly

“Golf Monthly is my magazine , ”

written by joeflash2 on 02/04/2009

Golf Monthly is my magazine ,
can you tell me if infopro will run an ad in your magazine
i own the perfect swing dvd , the mistakes i made before , were so easy put right, my whole stance and balance were miles of centre, Thank's To Info Pro That's no Longer a problem

“If you haven't bought Golf Monthly magazine before,...”

written by Golf Mad on 25/09/2007

If you haven't bought Golf Monthly magazine before, buy it! Well, only if you like golf I guess! Great features on professionals, coverage of the pro-tournament and all the latest equipment. Been golfing for 7 years now and haven't missed an issue. Great read.