The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe (Game Boy Advance) Reviews

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

Media Gallery for The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe (Game Boy Advance)

“It was fairly easy and I got through most of it...”

Written on: 12/07/2008

It was fairly easy and I got through most of it quickly but I still haven't quite finished it yet. It is enjoyable to play and entertained me for a while before I had to put it down at one part I'm stuck on (at Aslan's camp. Any tips on how to get past?).
I quite liked but it did lack a few parts that were in the movie and book. I just REALLY wish that I could get past that annoying Aslan's camp part and that I was able to save my progress… Read Full Review