Grolsch Reviews

Grolsch
Grolsch

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Grolsch Lager is Not my favourite beer, but is still...”

Written on: 13/05/2005 by donnyrovers (1 review written)

Grolsch Lager is Not my favourite beer, but is still certainly worth a drink. To the review above, I can't find many pubs and bars that have it on and I don't think its bad on draught but I mainly drink it out of bottles at home. If your a fan of strong continental beers than you would probably prefer stella… Read Full Review

“In my view Grolsch is a pretty unique lager in that it...”

Written on: 31/03/2005 by sportdonkey (30 reviews written)

In my view Grolsch is a pretty unique lager in that it tastes much nicer in bottles than on draft. Get in a crate by all means and enjoy yourself, but a pint down the local, don't be silly, you see the problem is it tastes nasty, dirty really. I've had it in a few pubs hoping to recreate the sweet taste of Grolsch from the bottle with no success. If you are unfamiliar with Grolsch I believe it to be a Dutch Tipple and is up there in the alcohol content with Stella and it is not too disimaler in… Read Full Review