Smirnoff Black Ice Reviews

Smirnoff Black Ice - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Smirnoff Black Ice

Smirnoff Black Ice
Smirnoff Black Ice

“Smirnoff Black Ice: I work in a busy inner city bar...”

Written on: 03/02/2005 by Jackthedanielsman (1 review written)

Smirnoff Black Ice: I work in a busy inner city bar and get to sample all kinds of drinks and concoctions. When I first tried Smirnoff Black Ice a few years ago it was a nice refreshing drink with a clean, crisp taste that was just right and left your mouth watering for more. Now they've changed the taste and had a makeover I think it tastes bland and dull and just like all the other alcopops out there. As a result my bar has seen sales of this drink sink and sink until now, we only sell 2 cases all week if we are lucky.