FourFourTwo Reviews

FourFourTwo - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for FourFourTwo

“We we’re deceived.”

written by KMallett on 03/03/2023

My son’s partner was looking to buy a subscription for a Christmas present for my son in Dec 2022, but I took it over. She told me which subscription to buy as there was the offer of a ‘free’ England shirt with it. I completed to application and the shirt selection details and forwarded them. The magazine started arriving in the New Year, but nothing on the shirt. Their website states due to Covid there are delays with Royal Mail, so I waited some. This week, the beginning of March I email them and after several emails to and fro, they say the shirt was not available on THAT subscription. I’ve reviewed the original ad and there is no mention of a’particular’ subscription to get the shirt. I am not feeling like we’ve been deceived! If it wasn’t that my son enjoys the magazine, I’d cancel the subscription!! Thinking of going to Trading Standards to make a point. They ought to make it blatantly clear what the deal was!

“Where shall I start...I took out a one-off...”

written by on 16/07/2010

Where shall I start...I took out a one-off subscription, £3 for one edition. In that edition (April 2010) there was an offer, subscribe for six months and get a free Holland shirt. So that's what I did.

The kept taking cash from my first subscription, despite its being one edition only

They claim they lost the second subscription

When I sent them proof of the second subscription they assured me the Holland short had been despatched, only to tell me in July (yes 3 months later) that they had run out and did I want a different shirt - what a question, if Man U ran out of shirts would they offer their fans Man City kits instead?

They refused to refund the money they took from my account without my permission - they say that they wont because I have had the magazines - so I have had two copies of several editions, because of their mistake, and they are charging me for it.

This company is staff by morons. Don't go near them.

As for the mag itself, it gets a bit tired. The interviews aren't probing and its full of fillers. I'd give the mag 4 out of 10. I'll let you work out for yourselves what I'd give the idiots who run its distribution.

Oh, I can prove all of this, by the way.

“FourFourTwo has loads of pages and the always...”

written by on 20/10/2008

FourFourTwo has loads of pages and the always interview good guests. Sometimes they fill the pages with junk sometimes. Good, i recommend it.

“FourFour Two is the best and most concise football...”

written by ricbooth41 on 15/09/2006

FourFour Two is the best and most concise football magazine around. I support a league 1 football team, and have been particularly in to the magazine because of the way they still include the lower league clubs and enjoy writing articles about them. Also, the European coverage is good, and a fresh change from just reading all about the premiership every day, and the fun and jokes they include make the magazine even more enjoyable.

“FourFourTwo Magazine is with out doubt the greatest...”

written by Stunt Gerbil on 21/07/2004

FourFourTwo Magazine is with out doubt the greatest football magazine ever. I was a big 90 Minutes fan and thought it could never be replaced but Four FourTwo has done it. It's a bit more mature than the likes of Shoot which is good without getting too anal about annoying details.