DR DR bulletproof 5.2 Reviews

DR DR bulletproof 5.2 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for DR DR bulletproof 5.2

DR DR bulletproof 5.2
DR DR bulletproof 5.2

“I have been using this DR bulletproof catcher for a...”

Written on: 17/05/2006 by Baccon (3 reviews written)

I have been using this DR bulletproof catcher for a while now and I had a CCM Blockade catcher before that and it was horrible. Every shot I stopped with it I could feel it and it hurt, but with my DR Bulletproof 5.2 trapper I couldn' t feel a thing and that made me very pleased. So I recommend to all goalies as their next trapper… Read Full Review

“I got my DR's this year and there really good for my...”

Written on: 28/11/2005 by dandaman (1 review written)

I got my DR's this year and there really good for my style, my coach always tells my I fall down too much , but hey, it works. These pads are the lightest pads I've ever had. before my DR's I had CCM Heaton 10's. The only problem is that they're horrible for the stand up goalie because the sides are way uneven leaving little holes that aren't normally there… Read Full Review