SJ-3 Defiance Face & Neck Creme Reviews

SJ-3 Defiance Face and Neck Creme - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for SJ-3 Defiance Face and Neck Creme

SJ-3 Defiance Face and Neck Creme
SJ-3 Defiance Face and Neck Creme

“I've been using this creme for about a year now, and...”

Written on: 25/12/2006 by RubyRex (5 reviews written)

I've been using this creme for about a year now, and it's still great.

SJ-3 Defiance Face and Neck Creme is better than the watery creams that you get from some of the other manufacturers.

My skin is so much softer, and it doesn't flake in the cold weather like it used to.

Ruby… Read Full Review

“'It does exactly what it says I lost the tin'. SJ-3...”

Written on: 09/01/2006 by RubyRex (5 reviews written)

'It does exactly what it says I lost the tin'. SJ-3 Defiance Face and Neck Creme moisturises and rehydrade the skin, forms a protective barrier against the environment. I did a little survey around the office this morning. All 5 girls I spoke to use some sort of moisturiser, but only 1 of the 5 guys I asked use a moisturiser. I hope I have convinced them that they need to use something. and Defiance is perfect for them. The packaging is not girly looking. And it will help them.

I use another… Read Full Review

“I saw a reader offer in my Riding magazine for SJ-3...”

Written on: 06/01/2006 by ScarlettB (1 review written)

I saw a reader offer in my Riding magazine for SJ-3 Defiance Face and Neck Creme and got some at the discounted price. But I would be happy to pay full wack!

I can already see an improvement in my skin after only two weeks. It isn't dry like usual and it doesn't flake anymore. My face doesn't get sore and red either.

If you spend time outside then you should really use this… Read Full Review

“I started using SJ-3 Defiance Face and Neck Creme a...”

Written on: 26/11/2005 by Delores (3 reviews written)

I started using SJ-3 Defiance Face and Neck Creme a month ago after seeing it advertised in a SCUBA Diving Centre. I figure that if it's good for people who put there skin to such extreme, then it is bound to help me. And it does! I believe that sailors and gardeners use it as well because they are always outside in the cold and wind… Read Full Review