LOreal Visible Results Daily Skin Perfecting Moisturiser Reviews

Summary

SPF 15, £10.99 from Boots contains UVA/UVB filters.

“I love LOreal Visible Results Daily Skin Perfecting...”

Written on: 20/12/2008

I love LOreal Visible Results Daily Skin Perfecting Moisturiser! It's a bit pricey, but lasts a long time and you only need a very small amount. I basically just use it as a spot treatment for breakouts, not as a moisturizer. I've never used anything that clears up blemishes so fast!… Read Full Review

“I just bought this, and have only been using it a...”

Written on: 26/04/2008 by cusers (1 review written)

I just bought this, and have only been using it a couple days. so far havent really noticed anything but everyone's reviews give me hope that i will see something soon!

also, i bought this at Marshall's (ive seen it at 2 other marshall's stores since)...... which makes me wonder if it is a sign its being discontinued? Anyways, it was $9.99… Read Full Review

“I cannot find it in any of our local stores - Boots...”

Written on: 16/02/2008 by carowo (1 review written)

I cannot find it in any of our local stores - Boots Superdrug Lloyds - Please help!!
Another good point - it comes in 50ml pack - perfect for air travel hand luggage rules… Read Full Review

“I may be having at least one pimple popping out in a...”

Written on: 23/10/2007 by dreamerdeel (1 review written)

I may be having at least one pimple popping out in a week, but I'm not going to stop using LOreal Visible Results Daily Skin Perfecting Moisturiser. So, I will retain this product, and I'm planning to change from a 2-way foundation powder to a loose powder to make my skin feel lighter and hopefully breathable. Maybe I should step up on the pimple treatment, but I will definitely encourage those with uneven skin texture to use this product. My skin feels tight after using this product… Read Full Review

“I am so impressed by this product!! I usually fork out...”

Written on: 07/11/2006 by applecrumbler (1 review written)

I am so impressed by this product!! I usually fork out between £30 - £40 on Estee Lauder's Idealist Skin Refinisher, but I just took a chance on this product when my cash flow was running low, and what a surprise!!

LOreal Visible Results Daily Skin Perfecting Moisturiser is far better that Idealist. Visible Results is much more moisturising, and it doesn't require a moisturiser to be applied afterwards. It makes your skin feel unbelievable soft. I have never been one to believe the hype about… Read Full Review

127376_Gaynor's Response to 266085_applecrumbler's Review

Written on: 13/02/2007

Thanks for the recommendation. I will give LOreal Visible Results Daily Skin Perfecting Moisturiser a go!

Read 1 Comment

“LOreal Visible Results Daily Skin Perfecting...”

Written on: 08/11/2004 by Fontarin (1 review written)

LOreal Visible Results Daily Skin Perfecting Moisturiser does a good job of moisturising any dry skin, I suffer from dry flakey skin on my cheeks and forehead. It works well with that. However, Im very unimpressed with the awful amount of shine on my face after, it is very disconcerting.

It shines so much its like I almost sprayed myself with a thin layer of cooking oil! Although arguably oil would help retain the moisture.

On top of that there is a pinky pearlescant makeup like shimmer to it… Read Full Review

Hannelore's Response to 176410_Fontarin's Review

Written on: 08/05/2006

I have noticed that too. The moisturiser itself is good but the pink shimmer is so strong that you can see it on your fingers after you apply the moisturiser. I didn't notice how strong the effect was until I saw my reflection in strong sunlight - scarey!

Read 1 Comment

“LOreal Visible Results is truly one of the best...”

Written on: 21/07/2004 by lisamarie5 (1 review written)

LOreal Visible Results is truly one of the best lotions I have ever tried. I was a little hesitant due to the costs and the belief that all lotions without perscription were basically the same, but I tried it once and it did actually achieve the results it says it does. As I am a model and a very pessimistic buyer, I recommend this product and have been using it for the last year… Read Full Review

290512_Zolenniaq's Response to lisamarie5's Review

Written on: 25/05/2007

Save your money. L'Oreal Visible Results Daily Skin Perfecting Moisturiser does nothing after using it for 12 months. It's a waste of time.