Wisemouse Reviews - www.wisemouse.com

Wisemouse www.wisemouse.com - Ask a question now

“Overall - excellent service, good prices, but the...”

Written on: 01/12/2005 by jwuk (1 review written)

Overall - excellent service, good prices, but the Wisemouse website could be better.

Tried to order online but the website had errors with my web browser (Firefox). Rang them up. The phone was answered promptly, the guy created an account for me. I then called back later (couldn't place order) and he sorted it out from his end… Read Full Review

“I recently purchased an Acer Camera from...”

Written on: 21/11/2005 by Lauraj7 (1 review written)

I recently purchased an Acer Camera from Wisemouse.com. As a female knowing very little about technology I found their advise and service to be one of the best I have come across. I placed the order late Wednesday afternoon and received an email confirmation shortly afterwards. On Thursday my Camera arrived and I was able to pick up a copy of my invoice from their website. An excellent company that provides a customer without any technical background a reliable and helpful service… Read Full Review