Lervia Oscillating Fan Heater Reviews

Lervia Oscillating Fan Heater
Lervia Oscillating Fan Heater

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“no spare no technical notice”

Written on: 02/02/2020 by keksakal (1 review written)

Our LERVINA H 3136 is out of work:the fan motor burn after one year of partial use, and we cannot find any spare for this motor and no technicals document with reference of the burned motor or electrics characteritics , assembly diagram or instructions. We can find thoses documents on line but it is cheaper to buy another fan heather. The original document from the manufacturer guive as technicals data 220V 1000-2000W 10 A ?PROTECCTION CLASS 2! But we can read it… Read Full Review

“I purchased a Lervia osilating fan heater from Lidl at...”

Written on: 08/04/2008

I purchased a Lervia osilating fan heater from Lidl at cost of £7.99 I found it had a fault. within 4 days I returned it to Lidl bristol I was told they had none in stock as they sent them back. I was refused a refund and told to contact Lervia. their phone is not working. Seems very strange. Model H3136… Read Full Review

Janetodgerr's Comment

Written on: 30/10/2012

I HAVE HAD AN OILFILLED HEATER BUT ONE OF THE WHEELS HAS BROKEN CAN YOU GIVE ME AN ADDRESSS FOR A REPLACEMENT
BOUGHT FRON LIDL 2010 CH-GF-9-2