YES Loans Reviews - www.yesloansuk.com

Media Gallery for YES Loans - www.yesloansuk.com

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Never get loan 2010”

Written on: 09/05/2014 by KhloeRay (1 review written)

Dear Sir/ madam, I am Hyacinth Walker I did made an application for a loan in May of 2010 when I was at 9moorfield square NN35GB , I never get the loan because I moved shortly after I did make the application, and I have not here anything them, at the time I was lookin a place to live, and I get somewhere and moved, put I did asked the owner of the property for my mail but I did not get any more letters But I have a concern, I have been getting calls and text about loans and credit card that… Read Full Review

“Yes Loans no longer charge Fees”

Written on: 08/11/2011 by ylaran (1 review written)

At Yes Loan, we can now confirm that every customer who comes through our Cwmbran based call centre will no longer be required to pay a fee. As of 1st November 2011, Yes Loans no longer charges fees and now provide a loan brokerage service completely free of charge for everybody… Read Full Review

Holidaymad49's Response to ylaran's Review

Written on: 14/11/2011

Why wont they refund my son's fee then that he was talked into paying on the 6th October. I do not believe they have stopped charging.

Guest's Response to ylaran's Review

Written on: 17/11/2011

They may have stopped taking a brokers fee straight away but if you get a loan with another firm that they brokered for you then there is a 10% broker fee put ontop of your loan amount. This is from personal experience from a loan i took out on 7th November 2011

Angii's Response to ylaran's Review

Written on: 17/11/2011

your not aloud to rate your own company !
you are RUBBISH ! the abuse i got was discuting all because i didnt want a loan !
asking me for my bank details and SECURITY PIN !!!
rip of
i advise ppl tp RUN A MILE away from this company
u aint worth the stress

Read 3 Comments

“amazing, customer service *****”

Written on: 22/08/2010

amazing, customer service *****… Read Full Review

“I applied for a loan with Yes loans,my application was...”

Written on: 15/08/2010

I applied for a loan with Yes loans,my application was dealt with quickly by a helpful person,they explained to me that i would have to pay a fee to process the loan(£69.50) and within a few days they had found a loan catered for my needs.Yes the A.P.R is high but this is to cover the risk of defaulting.Lets be honest people,we are all applying for a loan because of our bad credit history.We must all learn that we have to re build it and spend better in future.Well anyway i am so glad i found… Read Full Review

“got my loan a day after applyin great :D”

Written on: 15/07/2010

got my loan a day after applyin great :D… Read Full Review

“Hi all, Just wanted to let you all know that I finally...”

Written on: 08/10/2009

Hi all, Just wanted to let you all know that I finally got my £64.50 (£5 deducted) today in the post. I was totally shocked. I sent them 5 letters (exactly the same) requesting my money on the 23rd August then I started bombarding them with emails (about 100 a day) which obviously caught their attention. So it has taken 45 days for me to receive my money back - so it can be done - and dont bother wasting your phone bill because I sat on hold for 30 minutes TWICE and both times when I reached… Read Full Review

Scam Yes Loan's Comment

Written on: 20/10/2009

hi
<br/>please any one 've yes loans e-mail address. I need that , I Am suffering from the same problem. they took application fees &pound;69.50, without my permission . I try to call them so many time. they hang on me .
<br/>