YES Loans Reviews - www.yesloansuk.com

YES Loans - www.yesloansuk.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for YES Loans - www.yesloansuk.com

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“contact the serious fraud office”

Written on: 03/11/2011 by yes12 (1 review written)

they have obtained moneyby deception by telling you first that they can provide the loan and afterwards saying they were a brooker.how many people has this happened to they should be reported to the serious fraud office… Read Full Review

Angii's Response to yes12's Review

Written on: 17/11/2011

I HAD EXACTLY THE SAME JUST TODAY , THEN I HAD ABUSE BECAUSE I TOLD HER I DIDNT WANT A LOAN I RANG MY BANK AND CANCELLED MY CARD

Read 1 Comment

“I applied for a 1250 over two years about 3 years ago...”

Written on: 06/05/2010

I applied for a 1250 over two years about 3 years ago now. I was only 18 at the time so was very naive to the whole credit world. I can't remember what the APR was as such but i do remember it being very high. I was just desperate for money quick to pay for a holiday so went along with it. It cost me £49.50 which i did pay immediately and within a week 'Welcome Finance' got back to me with a contract. I sent the details back and DID receive the money. However, when coming to make an early… Read Full Review

“you might ask why ive given them 3 stars then 1 star...”

Written on: 19/09/2009

you might ask why ive given them 3 stars then 1 star for everything else here is my reason this company could help some people but not everyone and i fall into that category i did get third party companys calling me but the rates are very high because i believe everyone who uses yes loans are all subprime so bear that in mind you will not get high street competitive rates ..but yes loans do not deny this they are a broker not a lender so although their customer service dept is shocking and it… Read Full Review

“If you get a loan now via YES Personal Loans they ask...”

Written on: 25/02/2009 by twistyjill (1 review written)

If you get a loan now via YES Personal Loans they ask you to leave feedback on a few listed websites so here is mine. I called them after looking for a loan on the net. Filled the form in which was pretty extensive I then got a call back within an hour to confirm all the details. I paid a fee for them to get the loan I was sent the forms which was received 2 days later as per the phone conversation I then received a further telephone call in which I had forgot to send some information being… Read Full Review

“YES Loans Personal Loans sorted my life out. It is...”

Written on: 24/02/2009 by scottyd1980 (1 review written)

YES Loans Personal Loans sorted my life out. It is not always bad news, as some people here claim, I don't want to upset things but the truth is Yes Loans or any other company for that matter could not get us a loan , It is our fault and our credit was totally screwed up. We decided on the debt management programme that yes loans offered us. Now we have now just got a Mortgage and saved £1000s of pounds something that would have been impossible only a few months ago. We believe patience is… Read Full Review

“I called Yes Loans as despite earning a good salary my...”

Written on: 15/01/2009

I called Yes Loans as despite earning a good salary my credit rating is very bad. I was aware that any loan offered would be on unfavourable terms but needed the cash anyway. I answered questions over the phone, completed one set of documentation and the funds from Welcome Finance were in my account within 10 working days of the initial call. I paid Yes a brokers fee but nothing else… Read Full Review

“unlike most of the other people on here my app seems...”

Written on: 20/03/2008 by hayzink (1 review written)

unlike most of the other people on here my app seems to be going fine and i have poor credit.

i applyed for a small 1.5k loan last friday and paid the fee that day, i was contacted by yes today who said they had a company that would give me the loan, they passed me through to the company who approved my loan .

i should have the paperwork soon and i just need to sign and send back with my payslip and bank statement and passport photocopy (pretty normal for a personal loan) i now have to deal… Read Full Review

Totty08's Response to hayzink's Review

Written on: 05/06/2008

Just read this review while searching for a shred of hope that I havn't made a huge mistake and lost £64! I would be interested to know how the rest of the transaction went as this posting was in March.

Totty08's Response to hayzink's Review

Written on: 06/06/2008

Can I ask how long the process took from start to finish?
<br/>Glad you got your cash :)

Hayzink's Response to hayzink's Review

Written on: 05/06/2008

i got my loan,was messed around with a job check that took ages but after that i got my cash :)

Read 3 Comments

“YES Loans did get me a loan, although not for the full...”

Written on: 01/08/2006 by mikeproffitt (1 review written)

YES Loans did get me a loan, although not for the full amount I wanted, but it has got me out of a sticky mess. Be wary and don't expect miracles, but they are the first to actually get me a loan, even if they didn't manage to get me the full amount, and it was a high interest rate, but then I do have very bad credit.

Dubious all in all, but not as bad as most are saying. Maybe I was a lucky one!!… Read Full Review