Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Pro V2010 Reviews

• Battery Life

Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Pro V2010 - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I have a Fujitsu Siemens AMILO Pro v2010, I had this...”

Written on: 22/04/2008 by Deano2812 (1 review written)

I have a Fujitsu Siemens AMILO Pro v2010, I had this laptop given to me, and I'm very pleased with it. Could anyone tell me how old the laptop is, and what the price range of them was when they first come out?… Read Full Review

“I would recommend the Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Pro V2010...”

Written on: 06/11/2007 by baron310 (1 review written)

I would recommend the Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Pro V2010 to anyone as just a fabulous piece of equipment. Excellent for playing World Of Warcraft… Read Full Review