Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Pro V2010 Reviews

• Screen Quality

• Battery Life

Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Pro V2010 - Ask a question now

“I have a Fujitsu Siemens AMILO Pro v2010, I had this...”

Written on: 22/04/2008 by Deano2812 (1 review written)

I have a Fujitsu Siemens AMILO Pro v2010, I had this laptop given to me, and I'm very pleased with it. Could anyone tell me how old the laptop is, and what the price range of them was when they first come out?… Read Full Review

“I would highly reccomend that you buy this laptop as...”

Written on: 03/02/2008

I would highly reccomend that you buy this laptop as it is a very good companion! It is very reliable and even if there are a few faults, nothing is perfect. I have had my V1020 for 3 years and its still going strong!… Read Full Review

“I would recommend the Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Pro V2010...”

Written on: 06/11/2007 by baron310 (1 review written)

I would recommend the Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Pro V2010 to anyone as just a fabulous piece of equipment. Excellent for playing World Of Warcraft… Read Full Review

“I bought the Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Pro V2010 laptop as...”

Written on: 18/11/2005 by Erebus1197 (13 reviews written)

I bought the Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Pro V2010 laptop as my desktop is ancient, and a Packard Bell, so I was sick and tired of it not working very well.

I initially made this investment so I could play World of Warcraft (great game until you get to level 60, then there is nothing to do...) and I was pleased with the results.

This laptop comes with a great spec sheet: 1.3g processor, 256meg RAM (upgradeable to 2gig), Wi-Fi ready. Everything that most people would care for, and it cost me less… Read Full Review