Playa del Ingles Los Salmones Apartments Reviews

Playa del Ingles Los Salmones Apartments - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Playa del Ingles Los Salmones Apartments

Playa del Ingles Los Salmones Apartments

“You get what you pay for. Cheap, basic and noisy”

Written on: 05/06/2012

I stayed here for one night only due to it's proximity to the airport and was very glad it wasn't for longer. I knew it was a cheap two star hotel as budget was my driving force I decided to take a chance. I wasn't surprised with what I got: Very, very basic hotel for a cheap price and I found the building my apartment kind of depressing. The bathroom windows facing inward to the circle shaped hallway and they all had bars. Reminded me of prison baracks from the hallways rather than a… Read Full Review

Mallet's Comment

Written on: 05/06/2012

Hhmmm... don't know why the Review Center makesmy review look like I couldn't even form a sentence. It appartently edited my review by taking out random words and punctuation and see know way to go in and correct it.

Read 1 Comment

“Young and lively hotel, we were on an 18-30's holiday...”

Written on: 23/01/2006 by Dolly Dimple (1 review written)

Young and lively hotel, we were on an 18-30's holiday and found the Los Salmones Apartments an excellent base. It's basic accomodation but clean and tidy.
The pool had a great atmosphere and everyone got to know everybody else throughout the week. Reps were friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend to any young party goers not wanting to pay a fortune but wanting decent accomodation… Read Full Review

“The towels at Los Salmones Apartments in Gran Canaria...”

Written on: 15/11/2005 by torwood (3 reviews written)

The towels at Los Salmones Apartments in Gran Canaria were only changed twice a week. The sheets were only changed on day 11, after having to ask. Self catering facilities were very basic and not very clean. There were also a lot of broken and chipped tiles in the apartment… Read Full Review