Samsung E760 Reviews

Samsung E760 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Samsung E760

Samsung E760
Samsung E760

“The Samsung E760 is an excellent phone, maybe not up...”

Written on: 02/07/2007 by libbymac (1 review written)

The Samsung E760 is an excellent phone, maybe not up to date at the present time, but if you don't mind not being up to date I highly recommend this phone… Read Full Review

“The Samsung E760 mobile phone is excellent value for...”

Written on: 27/07/2006 by monsoonstyle (2 reviews written)

The Samsung E760 mobile phone is excellent value for money. It was £99 at The Link, and O2 gave me money back for upgrading my handset. It is a brilliant phone. It is easy to use, and its very modern and a perfect size. What more can a girl want?… Read Full Review

“I have only had the Samsung E760 phone for 8 days and...”

Written on: 23/11/2005 by Danc (27 reviews written)

I have only had the Samsung E760 phone for 8 days and I have to say that I am impressed. I have had many new phones over the last year (D500, K700i, 6230i) and I always thought it would be hard to beat my trusty reliable Nokia 6230 but I think that Samsung have a winner on their hands with this model. Lets be clear this is an expensive phone and I was told that sim free it is around £380 as the Phone has only just been recently released in the UK market but prices will fall in time. Apart from… Read Full Review

252816_Sxi4U's Response to Danc's Review

Written on: 26/07/2006

How would you connect this phone to a computer to upload/download files? because i've looked in several places and there's no evidence of any way to connect it.

Danc's Response to Danc's Review

Written on: 25/08/2006

I haven't tried to connect it to my computer but I understand from others that Samsung phones can have connectivity problems. I suggest that you contact Samsung UK technical advisers - contact details are on the Samsung website. Good luck.

Read 2 Comments