Last Minute Villa Holiday Reviews - www.lastminutevillaholiday.co.uk

“I was glad I found www.lastminutevillaholiday.co.uk....”

Written on: 09/11/2005 by expatinbulgar (1 review written)

I was glad I found www.lastminutevillaholiday.co.uk. It is the easiest site I have used to find my villa holiday. I was looking for a villa in Lanzarote, and within a couple of clicks I found the exact sort of villa I was looking for. I then emailed Last Minute Villa Holiday for final prices and to check the availability, and within 30 minutes I had a reply that it was available, and I also got a discounted price. I booked the villa and had the best 2 weeks in Lanzarote. The website description… Read Full Review

Annmarie1's Response to expatinbulgar's Review

Written on: 15/11/2005

Great to see a review of this site. I have also used www.lastminutevillaholiday.co.uk and as said in the review the customer service is second to none. I think the layout of the site is good. It is good to see a website that is simply laid out for the customer. As I have seen a lot of websites that just plain baffle me.
<br>
<br>Again I would reccommend this site to anyone looking for a villa holiday. Keep up the good work.
<br>Ann marie

Elizabeth1234's Response to expatinbulgar's Review

Written on: 14/03/2006

I used this site 2 months ago and booked a holiday to the algarve. I have just got back after a fabulous holiday. The villa we booked was exactly what we were after and the situation was perfect. I would just like to thank the staff at lastminutevillaholiday as I was a bit of a worried customer as I had never booked a villa holiday independently and asked them about a thousand questions before I booked. It turned out it was the best holiday I had been on. I would whole heartedly reccommend lastminutevillaholiday to would be holidaymakers as they are extremly helpful and understanding.
<br>Elizabeth