Endsleigh Travel Insurance Reviews

Endsleigh Travel Insurance - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Claim dealt with brilliantly”

Written on: 03/09/2014

I had to make a claim through Endsleigh in 2010. I was on a year-long Working Holiday Visa in Australia when my maternal Grandpa had a heart attack back in the UK, and was told he would probably not survive. I called Endsleigh to see if they would cover changing my return flight home to there and then (instead of the end of the year when it was booked for) - they did. Not only that but they sent me a cheque to cover the cost of a return flight back out to Australia after I had come home to be… Read Full Review

“Dealt with by the company from the word go. ”

Written on: 10/07/2013 by MoiSouthampton (1 review written)

My husband and I have used Endsleigh for quite a few years and five years ago he suffered a heart attack whilst we were in Florida. We rang from the hospital to ask if they would cover the costs and they immediately confirmed that they would. The costs must have been enormous but they covered everything and when we returned to Florida the following year there were even more bills waiting for us. We contacted Endsleigh again and they told us not to worry, they would take care of it all - and… Read Full Review