West End Events, London Reviews

Media Gallery for West End Events, London

West End Events, London

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I booked a murder mystery dinner with West End Events...”

Written on: 17/09/2008 by findthehill (1 review written)

I booked a murder mystery dinner with West End Events hoping it would be a memorable company night out. I was not disappointed! I think it's safe to say no-one in our organisation will ever forget the fun we had trying to solve the gruesome murder of Sir Rudolph Rougenais!… Read Full Review

Chrisblake's Response to findthehill's Review

Written on: 21/09/2008

I found this review helpful because we have a show booked with this company next week and this gives me some confidence it will all go well!

Read 1 Comment