West End Events, London Reviews

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“very disappointing ”

Written on: 22/01/2014

- The food was pretty tasteless - We had 2 rectangular tables separated from one to each other (I had to ask to the people of the hotel to put them together)instead of round tables which was really annoying as we didn't have any sitting plan for rectangular tables. - We haven’t seen any of the photo booth and karaoke spot that were mentioned in the flyer - On the top of all those annoyances, I had to organise the last details with the hotel directly as I have been unable to reach West End… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Good points, The Connaught Rooms itself. In which I...”

Written on: 19/02/2008 by Ln1jjk (1 review written)

Good points, The Connaught Rooms itself. In which I mean the building is beautiful. Bad pouints, everything about the evening from arrival to departure. Very bad service, very bad food, very bad entertainment. I would never book anything with West End events Ltd ever again and hope people reading this would take my advice… Read Full Review

Chrisblake's Response to Ln1jjk's Review

Written on: 26/06/2008

I disagree, West End Events have organised our annual Christmas party for the last 3 years now, and we wouldn't have kept coming back to them if their parties weren't so successful. I mean every one had a great time, isn't that what matters at a Christmas party?<br/><br/>Last year we had an ABBA tribute party and it was just excellent fun, even our 'older' staff were up and boogying. The food was well presented, HOT (amazing for so many people), and delivered to the tables very quickly by very courteous staff. The tribute band really put on a great show, and the DJ afterwards kept everyone on the dance floor and even played requests.<br/><br/>I wouldn't hesitate to recommend West End Events as a great party organiser.

Ln1Jjk's Response to Ln1jjk's Review

Written on: 30/06/2008

Well I glad someone liked it but for my personal taste it was very poor. I have been to many functions and can honestly say that this was a complete disappointment and when I wrote to them to inform them of my views on the evening they didn't even write back.

Read 2 Comments